OMG more snow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted S
    Almost? Why aren't you at the beach yet... half the state was there this weekend and you missed out!

For all of you with lots of snow please ignore the previous comments and the photos posted below. California has horrible weather, it is far too sunny and hot. You have no reason to move here. No reason at all.
    One of my friends lives in CA. He makes a point to post a 'storm watch' thread anytime it rains, which is maybe once a year at his location. I could not live without the big summer storms we get in NC.

HOLY Crap! Brad.loo where you live in NC? I'm located in Hendersonville. Our snow is gone today aswel.
    I live in a small town about 45 minutes north of Greensbro. I could be in Virgina in about 10 minutes by car.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted S
      Well Wayne that's simple unacceptable -- people are freezing in two feet of snow and a little drive down the 5 is bothering you? I expect to see you at the beach next weekend. And I'll be checking!
      But the 5 won't get me to Ventura. I would have to take the 14 to the 5 to the 126 and head west out of Santa Clarita. What if I get sidetracked and go to Magic Mountain or Hurricane Harbor?

The only reason to spend any amount of time on the 5 is to go to Disneyland or San Diego. Even then, the 605 is usually the better route for as long as it lasts. And I never ever get on the 405 these days.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Well, at least it's clearing up.

Comment

Im sick of the Snow.. I get the lake effect snow thats what i get for living close to Lake Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by thethethe
            Upstate NY: 4 ft of snow!
            Only 4ft?

Look at this (southern germany)

Streicher

Comment

Originally posted by Streicher
              Only 4ft?

Look at this (southern germany)

OMG, are you serious???

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X