Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG more snow?

Upstate NY: 4 ft of snow!

I'm freezing, someone give me a sweater, my heater is broken!
    (No, it really is!)

Ouch.. sucks for you man. Over here in MD its 14 Inches .
    Out to Change the world!

Comment

All the snow melted here the day after it fell. We only see ice storms down here in NC for the most part..

I've never seen 4 inches of snow on the ground, I couldn't even imagine what 4 feet looks like!

Comment

HOLY Crap! Brad.loo where you live in NC? I'm located in Hendersonville. Our snow is gone today aswel.

Comment

It's bright and sunny at 60 degrees here in Dallas.
          :)

Comment

you all are lucky

Comment

In the UK it didn't even snow last year (christmas) and it hasn't even snowed now

Comment

last year, I was in london... i forgot, was there snow when I was ther? I dun think so.

Comment

i want it to snow here its been cold but aint had propper snow this year yet!

Comment

so much screaming children outside... a bit annoying, don't you think?

(If I would, i'd go out there and throw all the snow to them)

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
                      It's bright and sunny at 60 degrees here in Dallas.
                      Yeah.. It is 72 degrees here in Southern California. Almost beach weather.
                      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                        "almost" lol
                        "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                          Almost? Why aren't you at the beach yet... half the state was there this weekend and you missed out!

For all of you with lots of snow please ignore the previous comments and the photos posted below. California has horrible weather, it is far too sunny and hot. You have no reason to move here. No reason at all.
                          Attached Files
                          Ted & the Giftery.me Team

New features released for Product Review Forums 1.3 (4.0)
                          Helpful Answers (3.8) (4.0) | Limited Guest Viewing (3.8) (4.0)

Comment

Originally posted by Ted S
                            Almost? Why aren't you at the beach yet...
                            It is an hour drive minimum each way. I like it closer to 80 where I live so the cool beach air is refreshing. No worries, it should be closer to 100 degrees here in the desert soon enough.

Though my wife and I did spend the last weekend of January at the beach in Half Moon Bay near San Francisco.
                            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Well Wayne that's simple unacceptable -- people are freezing in two feet of snow and a little drive down the 5 is bothering you? I expect to see you at the beach next weekend. And I'll be checking!
                              Ted & the Giftery.me Team

New features released for Product Review Forums 1.3 (4.0)
                              Helpful Answers (3.8) (4.0) | Limited Guest Viewing (3.8) (4.0)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X