Vietnamese - English language translation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnamese - English language translation

I am looking for a software that can accurately forum sentences in Vietnamese, I do not want single word input software. I am working with some that is fluent in that lanuage, but for only 15 minutes to half hour a week. I saw that most of these softwares are a joke and I do not have hand eld device to see how some of these will do in translation of the lanuage in question.

Thx.

This is one site I know of:

http://www.freetranslation.com/

...but it doesn't do Vietnamese. I don't know of any others. You might try posting in the Chit Chat forum about this.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that before and others like it. I was going to download a demo of another software and did not want to try it until they got the online working first. Can you just place me in Chit Chat or do I really have to make another thread?

Comment

I like to know of any fully capable member's that can read and write in Vietnamese language. They need to have great knowlegde in the language they speak to correctly translate sentences/phrase's.

I am asking for tester's to go over the file and pick out error's and be able to correct them.

Check out this link if you are intrested in seeing how it looks in vietnamese. I will be making button sets or just posting the words and someone else can create the default button set.

I will not be releasing the full content to any one tester, just certain parts and see how it goes from that point. Someone that is fully lingual in understanding the language will need to be the supporter.

Comment

Try to look here:
          http://www.vbviet.org/

Most probably you'll find someone willing to help.
          You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

I am going to ask them to release what they have? I wonder why they did not release it here? I have one that is made for vb3.5.3. I see they do have vb3.5.0 beta and will get help and make sure the one who phrase's this make sure they provide support for it.

Thx. simsim

Comment

Vietnamese Language Pack

Here you go, Vietnamese Language Pack for vb 3.5.1.
              Attached Files

Comment

I got one for vb3.5.3 and just needed someone to review it. Is that your site or just a member at http://www.vbviet.org/ Thanks thou.

Comment

You have to do yourseft that is the accuracy. I do my own, nobody will have better translation than you, buddy !!!

Comment

Originally posted by NicksForum.net
                    I got one for vb3.5.3 and just needed someone to review it. Is that your site or just a member at http://www.vbviet.org/ Thanks thou.
                    I'm just one of the senior members there.
                    And like RFViet said, your translation is perfect. Nothing to correct, but I added a few phrases that you missed.
                    Attached Files

Comment

User CP I take it? I know that part? Oh, did you list 13 edits?
                      And
                      <phrasetype name="vBulletin Settings" fieldname="vbsettings">

*EDIT*

Do you know of a very good software translator by chance?
                      Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Sun 12 Feb '06, 7:29pm.

Comment

Originally posted by NicksForum.net
                        User CP I take it? I know that part? Oh, did you list 13 edits?
                        And
                        <phrasetype name="vBulletin Settings" fieldname="vbsettings">

*EDIT*

Do you know of a very good software translator by chance?
                        >> No software does the good job for you, believe me. You can not transllate word by word, you have to translate the whole meaning => you're the perfect one to do that !!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X