X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrNase View Post
    I can't confirm it on a Mac.

(4 tabs open)
    Me neither. Running the latest 3.0 alpha, 11 tabs open for 10+ hours (at work ) it's using around 56Mb on my WinXP desktop.
    Toddler from Hell

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
      Me neither. Running the latest 3.0 alpha, 11 tabs open for 10+ hours (at work ) it's using around 56Mb on my WinXP desktop.
      I did say 2.0.0.7, not 3.0. -_-:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

2 tabs, 56MB.

Comment

Are you all having real issues or just seeing lots of memory being used?
          I'm running XP with 20 FF windows open with 3 to 10 tabs in each with no issues. I run for weeks like this (until patch time usually).
          It appears to be doing a fine job of managing my 2gb of memory. Though I only have 68m free right now. Still no system operation issues.
          http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/

Comment

As 2.0.0.x has a little memory problem, we should look into future. So don't cry if we have good results with 3.0. It won't be "fixed" in 2.0.0.x anyway...

My daily build of Firefox 3.0 has 15 opened tabs and uses around 80 MB RAM. Does not really matter out of 2 GBs in total
            Meow!

Please excuse my bad English.

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
              I did say 2.0.0.7, not 3.0. -_-:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
              True, but there are real leaks in the 3.0 branch as well. Mimicking the others I'm ogling mine in the task monitor and the memory usage fluctuates wildly, even when doing nothing and also when the # of threads and such are reduced.
              Toddler from Hell

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X