X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onimua
    replied
    Originally posted by MGM
    I wonder if they're deliberately shutting things down to make a backup or perhaps for maintenance...

MGM out
    That could be, but without warning and to show a page like that? What if people were downloading vBulletin, submitting a ticket, etc.?

I don't think they would make a backup in that fashion.

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    I wonder if they're deliberately shutting things down to make a backup or perhaps for maintenance...

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    replied
    It happened around 4am - 40:30am UK time last night, both vB.org and vB.com went down at the exact same time.

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    Originally posted by krazycivik
    this site was down now its up vb.org is still down tho. kinda sux. oh well
    vb.org has been up on my end all day and so has vb.com? Somebody should post the stanard time from where they are, it is better to know what time they went down. I did not see any problems today? I guess I must of miss that 20min.

Leave a comment:

• krazycivik
    replied
    this site was down now its up vb.org is still down tho. kinda sux. oh well

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    They always have this problem, I been here for about one year and seen this occure once or twice amonth? possible more? or It could be your's or my i.s.p. getting in contact with south of the border.

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    I was also wondering what happened... I had the feeling the IPS team finally figured out how to hack into vB's servers

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• kr580
    replied
    Fixed.

"Please try load your site now. The server was down and needed a manual reboot from our datacenter admins. Sorry for this inconvenience."

That was some wicked timing though. Both my site and vb went down at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• Onimua
    replied
    No. I think here was a server issue... I think your site is having problems and the timing was just coincidence.

Leave a comment:

• kr580
    replied
    My whole site is down. I thought maybe it was related to the vb.com/.org outages but I'm not sure. My site when down at about the same time as here. www.nflnow.net. Whenever people try to go to the site I get a Database Error email.

Every single one is "MySQL Error : Got error 28 from storage engine Error Number : 1030"

Think it could be related?

Leave a comment:

• Onimua
    replied
    Yes, it seemed to be like that for roughly 20 minutes or so (probably longer, including the time I couldn't even connect to the site). It wasn't just you. It also occured on vbulletin.org.

Not sure what was at the bottom of it though.

Leave a comment:

• harmor
    started a topic Was vbulletin's server down?

Was vbulletin's server down?

I got this message few minutes ago
    Attached Files