Torrents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torrents

hi guys i have seen some really good torrents site with Vbulletin.. like Bwtorrents.com , DesiTorrents.com i wonder is there any hack or it's self install or something what you think let me know.. i think DesiTorrents is down but BwTorrents is up so u may chcek that...
    Http://Desi-Forumz.Com,
    Where All Bollywood and Indian Tv Shows Search ENDS.

I believe its a commercial addon, I had the URL but can't find it just now.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Last I hear the Torrent hack that was being sold is now free. I seem to have read something over on vB.org about this, were people were saying he keeps changing his mind. One minute selling it, then offering it for free.

Not sure though!

Comment

yeah i have seen that too but it's really really hard onlt 2 % people got sucess to install it. other 98 % don't know what's they doing wrong and i m in 98 % :|

Comment

There is also another similar hacks its priced 110$ i try to post link

Comment

cool thenx let me know about it

Comment

This may not be exactly what you were after but the Anymedia hack supports torrents...

hugh
              Please vote for my enhancement requests: 1, 2, 3 and 4...

Comment

Why are we even talking about hacks?

Comment

well you post the "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (1 members and 0 guests)"

Comment

i need this hack too!!
                    where to find it?
                    Latest Tech News in the World
                    Кейс със снимка по поръчка

Comment

I would be careful right now about using Torrents, I've been following and reading P2P News on Slycks site about the MPAA and RIAA these past few weeks. And there pushing the stakes up now on closing Torrent sites and even some NBZ sites have been forced offline this week.

There are currently quite a few Torrent sites under threat after the MPAA announced some targeted sites this last week. Pretty risky if you ask me now to run a torrent site in the current climate. And quite a lot of torrent sites are pretty concerned right now after whats happened this week. Even "ed2k-it.com" was closed by them this week for hosting ed2k links.
                      Last edited by MRGTB; Tue 7 Mar '06, 6:11pm.

Comment

It depends on the content you host of course, but anything illegal/in a legal grey area I'd be wary of hosting or linking to.

Comment

Even sites that intend to be legal of some sort are getting closed for hosting torrents. One site was dedicated to Star Trek and tried to work with the film industry to stay legal. His star trek torrent site had been online for years as a fan site, rather than a P2P site. He tried to work things out and guess what - he got closed.

Comment

Originally posted by C++coder
                            There is also another similar hacks its priced 110$ i try to post link
                            hi
                            please give us the link
                            i'm searching for TT integration long time ago !!!!

Ross
                            Latest Tech News in the World
                            Кейс със снимка по поръчка

Comment

Having supports for torrent trackers into a website would be useful for the members so they can share large files without needing to use an ftp account or attachments. The file is hosted on the user's computer.

A hack at vBulletin.org that would allow you to use your forum as a tracker server would be nice to see. But until that hack is created, there is a separate addition one can put on the website known as Blog Torrent.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X