Everyone gather!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone gather!

I will soon be buying a VB!! I will start a forum. Full of surprises. Will be the biggest. Do not know which VB to get though. Leased or full.

VB looks good. It was a choice between the two. Look the same to me but does VB have more features?

Tell your friends, and your friends friends about the new forum I will be opening!!!!

yes, sure we will
    myetalk | Music, Bands, Friends and Forums.

http://www.myetalk.com

Comment

oh how exciting!

Comment

Well this thread is a bit more interesting than the ones I've read today . Specifically, what will your forum be about if you don't mind me asking?

Since you're excited, go ahead and get that Owned license .

Comment

Originally posted by KingSpade
          Well this thread is a bit more interesting than the ones I've read today . Specifically, what will your forum be about if you don't mind me asking?
          Funny spoof. About Homosexual priests. Discussions, compatitions, dating etc You can post pictures too. Remember to tell ur friends, medman is opening a yipeee great VB forums

Comment

Quite a broad range, eh? All the best though, I'd watch some content though, some may take the homosexual bit quite offensively.

Comment

Is the VB better than the PhpBb?? Look same. But one free, one pay for.

Comment

vBulletin does have more features than any over 'Forum - Boards' I know of. I would recomend vBulletin to anyone, it's very cheap and worth the $£$£

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X