Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting vBulletin websites (3 months or less)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just getting started on this one too. But it's coming along okay so far.

www.theflirtingshack.com
    www.theflirtingshack.com

Comment

• I lauched www.acuraforum.com 4 weeks ago and have 140+ members.

Last week I launched the following sites:

www.MuscleCarGroups.com and already have 73 members. Muscle Cars are hot and I have a lot of friends with muscle cars, so this should grow very fast.

www.GoFastForum.com and have 65 members. This is a racers forum. I have a lot of buddies who race cars so this is really going to be a big site.

www.ClubBimmer.com and have 71 members. We are going to set a new worlds record for a caravan. This is a great new site and will be huge very soon.

www.ScionBuzz.com This site is having trouble because I don't have a big enough group of friends with Scion's.

www.SmartCarGroups.com Once the Smart Car comes out, this site should do better.

The Scion site and Smart car one is not doing well. The others are doing great.

- Bill

Comment

• my site is 2 weeks old and i have 59 members

www.mumsoasis.com

its a forum for mums or mums to be

Comment

• McLarenForum.com

Comment

• www.WebMeetsAdmin.com - a forum for webmasters and administrators.

AND!!!!

www.ThatsLifeForum.com - Bought the domain yesterday and I'm installing vBulletin right now! Check it out just to see the coming soon page.

Comment

• Originally posted by ffcobra View Post
              I lauched www.acuraforum.com 4 weeks ago and have 140+ members.

Last week I launched the following sites:

www.MuscleCarGroups.com and already have 73 members. Muscle Cars are hot and I have a lot of friends with muscle cars, so this should grow very fast.

www.GoFastForum.com and have 65 members. This is a racers forum. I have a lot of buddies who race cars so this is really going to be a big site.

www.ClubBimmer.com and have 71 members. We are going to set a new worlds record for a caravan. This is a great new site and will be huge very soon.

www.ScionBuzz.com This site is having trouble because I don't have a big enough group of friends with Scion's.

www.SmartCarGroups.com Once the Smart Car comes out, this site should do better.

The Scion site and Smart car one is not doing well. The others are doing great.

- Bill
              You should bridge the user database, so a user on one site is a member on the other. So they don't have to register on your other sites, and you introduce them to your other sites too. Increasing traffic and building a community faster. it also gives a great impression of a network with multiple sites that is doing pretty good as it looks active. Which usually gets you more return traffic and more new members too.

Comment

• I started 2 weeks ago and have no clue as to what I'm doing. I know what I want, but I don't understand the software. I could use a lot of help.

www.kitchenandbathforum.com

Mo

Comment

• Originally posted by Floris View Post
                  You should bridge the user database, so a user on one site is a member on the other. So they don't have to register on your other sites, and you introduce them to your other sites too. Increasing traffic and building a community faster. it also gives a great impression of a network with multiple sites that is doing pretty good as it looks active. Which usually gets you more return traffic and more new members too.
                  Mind explaining how to go about doing this, seems like a good idea.
                  ~ Contests, Games, Awards, Discusions, and much more! ~

Comment

• My site is about 3 months old. I made the messageboard and site as one. Filled with lots of extras. blog etc etc and filled with lots of news. thegarnetspur.com

Comment

• Here is my forum
                      We are talking about buses.
                      Unfortunately, I have little user and still none. De domain

Comment

• http://cod4-mw.net is a Call of Duty forum that has been open for 5 hours with 270 posts, lol.

Comment

• dafdsfadfadafa
                          Last edited by RadarReviews_Net; Thu 21 Feb '08, 1:10am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floris View Post
                            So how do we do this? Point me in the right direction please.

Comment

• www.HighPSI.org

Comment

• Cool thread

Might be worth while if one of the staff members deleted the posts on forums no longer in business

Sorry we're not running yet and the only place I have which could get mentioned doesn't use vB.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X