Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uno dos tres CATORCE

I got my U2 tix today

I had 2 presale codes, so I was entitled to 8 seats at the presale, but thy had it set up where you could only buy 2 tix at a time, so I have 4 pairs of seats all over the frikkin place. So much for a big group of friends getting to go to the show and enjoying it together...

The number represents the row:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Martin; Wed 11th Jan '06, 11:48pm.
    Webmaster:
    @forumz

I saw Bono at the Pepsi Center in Denver last April. What a show. Probably one of the best live performances I've ever seen.
    Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

This will be my 5th U2 show over the past 20-odd years. I've heard it's their best show ever.
      Webmaster:
      @forumz

Comment

I've only been to one U2 concert, so I don't have much to compare it against. Sure was a lot more fun, than say a Oasis concert. Oasis was a great concert, but U2 was amazing. I just wish they had played more songs from previous albums.
        Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Dang.. I haven't been to a U2 show since Joshua Tree... That was a long frickin time ago.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin
            uno dos tres CATORCE
            And there was me thinking you were off to see Ricky Martin...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X