Just an idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an idea

I'm not a very technical person, so I was thinking, has anyone started a business of upgrading VB for others for a fair price?

I'd be interested in such a service and I'm sure a lot of other members would be too.

Thanks for your time and Happy New Year

Originally posted by sponsorchat
    I'm not a very technical person, so I was thinking, has anyone started a business of upgrading VB for others for a fair price?

I'd be interested in such a service and I'm sure a lot of other members would be too.

Thanks for your time and Happy New Year
    Jelsoft already provides this type of service. You can order it directly from the vBulletin.com members' area. This pretty much eliminates whatever market there is for others to provide the same service for stock vBulletins.

As for hacked vBuletins, I guess the market potential for such a service is pretty limited as well, since most people who are technical enough to follow instructions to hack up a board also know how to run the upgrade scripts and re-hack whatever they did.
    :)

Comment

Thanks DirectPixel, appreciate the info, going to check it out now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X