Favourite Sweets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Sweets?

Thought this would be an interesting thread.

What are your favourite sweets? (That's candy for our Canadian/American friends )

My top three are:

1. Fudge
    2. Marshmallows
    3. Dolly Mixtures (always loved 'em since I was about 3!)

... you guys?
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Gotta go with haystacks and these things they call snippets. Haystacks can be made easily, but snippets are fake chocolate that came in like 99 cent bags of candy. The company that used to make them just does not make them anymore and there would only be 1-2 per bag.

I wrote them a while back at the address, sadly, they never wrote back. they are like tootsie rolls, but had such a better flavor and would chew so much better.

Brings me back almost 3-4 years ago, probably longer for those.

Comment

Almond Roca (candy)

Comment

Haribo, (fresh) vanilla fudge, honeycomb, (original) tooty frooties, starburst, crunchie... I could go on all day. I must have the sweetest tooth known to man.
        Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Haribo!

Comment

Good thread Creepshow

I like Hersheys Kisses (The older ones with SOYA LECITHIN,the new ones (with soy lecithin) taste like crap)

I used to like M&Ms (Before the year 2000,as in 2000,they changed the recipe to using SKIM MILK,MILKFAT and they taste terrible)

Comment

I never could get into m&m's or really any hershey's / mars candies, possibly because I prefer the fake chocolate flavor . Latley, coconut bon-bons and other coconut items have really been on my menu.

Trying to cut back though as I am trying to work out a bit more. Not really gaining weight, but when trying to tone up, all that candy doesn't help .

However, with Birthday Cake ice cream out there, it really is hard to put the spoon down.

Comment

Millions has to be my favorite sweets. When I have some loose change I allways go down to the shop and buy some .

Comment

Chocolate (any form except ice cream), Peanut Brittle, Snickerdoodle Cookies.
                  Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Hard one this because I like so many. But I do like: Galaxy bars

Comment

Now peanut brittle is something I've not had in a long time, at least not since my aunt made some probably 4 years ago. I was always more for the brittle part than the peanut part though.

Since you mention cookies, homemade butter cookies are wonderful as well.

Comment

Marshall Field's Frango Chocolate always is a great treat... they are very delicious!
                        | DiscBurn | CD & DVD Replication services, film and VHS to DVD, and duplication equipment
                        |
                        Disc On Demand | Short-run CD & DVD duplication... all online.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X