Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anybody reccomend a Good Website Design school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean C
    But the better sportsmen are those who just have an un-natural, inexplicable gift and vision for the sport... Michael Jordan, Wayne Rooney, Pete Sampras anyone??
    Jordan, worked his arse off for years pratcing to get that good dean

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      Jordan, worked his arse off for years pratcing to get that good dean
      So do half the NBA players, but the fact is they are not. Jordan had that gift that made him stand out from the rest and be a better player. And no-one can explain that...
      Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

Jordan was the hardest working athlete the sport of basketball ever seen. If you followed his college career you'd know he was just slightly above average. In high schoool he didn't even make the schools team until he was a junior. He worked to become the best the game has ever seen. Also don't forget he played on the greatest team to ever be put together in the sport of basketball which also made him that much better.
        Walter Payton is another exampe of a great athlete that worked his behind off to be the best in his sport and probably the best ever to play his position in the game.
        Think what you want to think. No one is born predetermined to what they will be good at. You work towards that end.
        Last edited by AWS; Sun 1st Jan '06, 7:42am.
        Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

Originally posted by Dean C
          I believe artistic quality is something that we are born with. Web design follows this trend, and trully great web-designers learn to use the tools available, but they're born with that gift that makes their work stand out. Something to keep in mind before you consider actually paying for an education in an artistic field
          Give me a piece of paper, and all I can show you will be scribbles. Give me Photoshop, and I'll show you a work of art.
          :)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X