Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Yeah, I don't mean to sound like a n00b or anything, but it seems like this is the only board I can post in or make threads in. Not sure what the rules are here, maybe I have to have a certain amount of posts in order to post in other boards or something, but I'd like to know why I can't.

Thanks in advanced for any help.

Please read the following: Why Can't I Post or Download Files?
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoH64
      Please read the following: Why Can't I Post or Download Files?
      Thanks I appreciate that. The thing is, I'm not a vB customer, I'm making a template for a forum that I'm at, which is vB of course, and I need help from this forum to do it. And the only way I would be able to post there is if I put in my customer username and password which i don't have. Is there any other way I could get support?

Comment

Originally posted by Nef
        Thanks I appreciate that. The thing is, I'm not a vB customer, I'm making a template for a forum that I'm at, which is vB of course, and I need help from this forum to do it. And the only way I would be able to post there is if I put in my customer username and password which i don't have. Is there any other way I could get support?
        You could ask the owner of the license to add your email address to the Priority Support list in their member's area.

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X