Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official! Nashville! WOOT!

Okay, it's official! I am going to be at Nashville, TN in January

Any Nashville residents know if the Shelby Avenue Bridge is officially open and that it will allow you to cross the Cumberland River? Google Maps/Mapquest/Rand McNally/Yahoo Maps/MSN Maps are all giving totally different results.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

I don't know the status of the bridge, but it's cool you're going there. Is it a musical venture or something else? Just asking because I worked as a studio session musician in the early 80's in Nashville. Got to meet some of the big names in Country. It was a great experience!

Wow, just mentioning the Shelby Avenue Bridge brings back memories...
    ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

I'm going to be there for Passion 2006
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

ahhh, okay. Cool. Hope you'll have time to explore a little while you're there. No idea what it's like there nowadays, but back then you had to be careful on Broadway. ...or not.

My bad. I shouldn't try to corrupt you.
        ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
          I'm going to be there for Passion 2006
          I had a friend that went to Passion 2005. Not my thing but he enjoyed it. I am only 1hr away down in Huntsville

Comment

Originally posted by BrentWilson
            I had a friend that went to Passion 2005. Not my thing but he enjoyed it. I am only 1hr away down in Huntsville
            What exactly is that?
            Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

I believe:

http://christianteens.about.com/b/a/211409.htm

Comment

Originally posted by KingSpade
                Yea that is it

Comment

Originally posted by Onimua
                  What exactly is that?
                  http://www.268generation.com/passion...p06_intro.html

Comment

Hope you have fun, Josh .

Was thinking of heading down there myself (nashville that is), though I spent too much during the holidays to take my (much wanted, not really needed) vacation .

Maybe in the upcoming few weeks if I can get everything together. I am literally exausted from helping my girlfriends dad build on to their house. I am just not cut out for construction work and working with drywall .

Anyway, hope you have fun on your trip

Comment

Nice, I'd like to go to that. I'd hoped I would have moved to Virginia by this time, but I am still waiting for a job in Lynchburg. Unfortunately I know nothing about the bridge. Is it possible to call the State?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X