Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 members in first month

Hey all,

Just hit the 100th member exactly 30 days after opening my forum, www.DeuceAce.com

This is the quickest I have reached the first milestone on any forum I started and hopefully this will also be the most successful, I am going all-in with this one.

I haven't done any paid advertising at all for the site so this is pretty good.

I have spent over $3000 already for various things for the site, some which aren't complete or public yet but I am sure it will pay off in the long run.

Id say I will be reaching the next milestone of 1000 posts pretty soon too
    John Diver

Good job.
    Forums

Comment

I have spent over $3000 already for various things for the site, some which aren't complete or public yet but I am sure it will pay off in the long run.
      yikes. I'm glad I ended up here before I decided to buy. What types of things can run you $3k before even going public with the forum?

thanks,
      D

Comment

Wow, very nice job.

Comment

Things he chose, not things required.

Comment

Well done John

But I did notice you only have 199 threads which is not really a lot for 100 members. So my guess is quite a lot have joined and not posted.

That seems to happen a lot

Comment

Holy cow, $3000? I hope everything will go well with new the site
              So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

Funny think is I see Online Poker on TV late a night here, it become quite a popular thing now due to TV. So I'm not really suprised your picking up members fast.

Like vTec though, I'd like to know how you blew $3000 though

Comment

I don't even know how to play poker I'll check this thread a few months from now because I'm really curious to see the $3000 of stuff.
                  So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

Hey everyone

I spent the $3k on a few things, custom design, coding, custom and unique poker movie, paid a professional writer to write poker articles for unique content and prepaid for advertising on a lot of sites (Haven't even started the campaigns yet though).

I am sure the investment will pay off in the future, I'm not too worried if I'm losing money for even over 6 months.

The main thing was trying to get unique content and prepaying for it to ensure I have new content to add on a regular basis.

I have some things lined up to start getting users posting more so I don't think that will be a problem
                    John Diver

Comment

$3000 i hope you get it all back lol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X