And you travelled to Russia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you travelled to Russia?

Hello! It is very interesting to learn, whether there was who from you in Russia? I live in Moscow and it is interesting to me to learn your opinion on Russia and Moscow.
    I very much like Russia. I admire with this country!
    50.00%
    My attitude to Russia neutral.
    28.57%
    Negatively I concern to Russia.
    21.43%

I've never been to Russia, so I don't really have any opinions about the country, bad or good.
    Forums

Comment

I'd want to go some time in my life.
      Let the flames begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Quillz
        I've never been to Russia, so I don't really have any opinions about the country, bad or good.
        Same.

I have been to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, and Mexico;trip to Japan planned next year.

Maybe I'll add Russia to the list for the year after or something...
        Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Man, you must be laoded with money.

Anyways... I've never been to Russia. But I guess it's a nice place.

Comment

All I know is that the MG you get in Call of Duty when playing as the Soviets is a piece of crap with low accuracy. I learn everything about foreign affairs from FPSs based in the 1940s.
            --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
            Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
            vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
              All I know is that the MG you get in Call of Duty when playing as the Soviets is a piece of crap with low accuracy. I learn everything about foreign affairs from FPSs based in the 1940s.
              Kalashnikov invented one of the most widely used weapons ever. Although not a personal choice, its a great weapon when it comes to simplicity, reliability, and overall use. Back on topic though, I don't really have an opinion of Russia. They seem like a pretty neutral country these days. When I hear Russia, I think Vodka, AK47, and "IN SOVIET RUSSIA, CAR DRIVES YOU".
              Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

I want to go on the trans-siberian railway at some point, almost happened a year or so ago but plans changed.
                Christopher Padfield
                Web Based Helpdesk
                DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

My dad is working for a large mining company (DBT, Iam sure the name is known in the US ) and because he had to check a new system he invented he had to go to Russia (Moscow) for a week or so.

I've never been to that country (nor to the US, but that will change next summer) but he told me some things about it and the most shocking was the big difference between the poor and the rich.
                  He lived with one of the richer persons in Moscow (working for a local coal mine or something) and on their way to work they had to be protected by police

The plane he travelled with was also some kind of combination carrier as he had to share space with lot of different animals
                  That's the end of that!

Comment

All those opinions are biased. True there are bad sides but the spirit is still alive. I am sure if you people visit bestofrussia.com lol
                    @[email protected]

Comment

Thanks! Especially порадовли results of voting. Nevertheless simple people do not think of Russia so badly as your politicians and your newspapers! I am already tired to read this groundless criticism that we do not have democracy! What noise at you in the West was lifted by politicians because of the Russian law on the nongovernmental organizations! Tell please, double standards, which are used by your politicians (England, the USA), they are inherent only in politicians or they at you too are present at a public life?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X