Does anyone here play Mario Kart DS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here play Mario Kart DS?

What a fun game! I just finished racing online. Anyways, if you've got a friend code, post it here. We can race each other later.

Here's mine...
    Mario Kart DS Wi-Fi Nickname: J Mo
    Mario Kart DS Friend Code: 189038 758494
    Forums

I do but I have a problem.

My little brother lost the charger cord for my Nintendo DS yesterday and the battery is dead... otherwise I'd psot the friend coxde and beat you. .

I'll see if I can find it tonight.

Comment

No GBA chargers? They are all the same

Comment

Originally posted by TruthElixirX
        I do but I have a problem.

My little brother lost the charger cord for my Nintendo DS yesterday and the battery is dead... otherwise I'd psot the friend coxde and beat you. .

I'll see if I can find it tonight.
        Yeah, as Zachery said, just use the charger that came with the GBA SP. It's the same thing. (I must have like three of them now.)

You probably will beat me, since I'm not very good. My specialty is probably Luigi + Egg 1. I'm getting pretty good at snaking now.
        Forums

Comment

My brother's getting the game for Christmas, and I guarantee he'll be online.

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
            My brother's getting the game for Christmas, and I guarantee he'll be online.

MGM out
            He should learn how to snake before he races online. That's pretty much the only way you can win nowadays.
            Forums

Comment

I love that game!

--

James Carlson (a.k.a. Davos Vortigren)

Comment

I don't snake. and I have no GBA SP. -_-. I should have bought an new cord today at Best Buy. Oh well.

I use Luigi plus ROB-TSL or whatever or Dry Bones with the Cucumber

Comment

Do you mean R.O.B.-LGS? There is also R.O.B.-BLS. I personally don't like the Cucumber. I find it an inferior kart when compared to the Egg 1, Dry Bomber and Mushmellow.
                  Forums

Comment

Yar. the GLS. I couldn't remember the real letters so I made some up. .

I'll try out the Egg 1 and Mushmellow. I don't care fro the dry bomber much.

Comment

Originally posted by TruthElixirX
                      Yar. the GLS. I couldn't remember the real letters so I made some up. .

I'll try out the Egg 1 and Mushmellow. I don't care fro the dry bomber much.
                      You don't? I think the Dry Bomber is the best kart there is. It has such high acceleration that snaking offroad is just as fast as snaking onroad.

-ND9
                      Forums

Comment

Found my charger. My friend code is 3909027009. My nickname is jsut Chris.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X