• Davos
    replied
    Is it really worth that?

--

James Carlson (a.k.a. Davos Vortigren)

Leave a comment:

• Mac Write
    replied
    Well I just got an early Christmas present on Friday had to pick it up from my local PC/Mac dealer a 320GB HD for $190 Canadian ($160 US). Western Digital 8MB 7200RPM. I am at my moms and she has the exact same drive, picked it up in July for $230 Canadian.

Leave a comment:

• tgillespie
    replied
    Originally posted by Quillz
    Oh, I thought it said it was for $189...

If it's also by Western Digital, why would they have the MSRP of a 120-gig for $99?
    fliburts deal includes mail in rebates. If you have the money to lend, then its a deal.

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    Oh, I thought it said it was for $189...

If it's also by Western Digital, why would they have the MSRP of a 120-gig for $99?

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    I don't want to spend that much money, though. I think $100 is a good price point for me. Unless someone can find something more than 120 gigs for the same price.
    Yeah, my link was for 250 GB for $99...

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    Yeah, I live in Woodland Hills. I saw the hard drive at the Target at the Fallbrook Mall. (If you know where that is.) Burbank isn't that far away, but I dunno if I'd actually want to drive that far. What's the deal?

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Woodland Hills, correct? You should be minutes away from Burbank

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    Thanks. I'm not in downtown, though. I'm in the western San Fernando Valley. Near Route 27/Topanga Canyon Blvd. if you know where that is.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Gimme some time and I can find a pretty good deal for you in the LA Area Quillz

You living in the region helps as I know the best places to find bargins

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    I don't want to spend that much money, though. I think $100 is a good price point for me. Unless someone can find something more than 120 gigs for the same price.

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    I'm sure I could, but that's really all the space I'd ever need. If I ever do need more, I'll just get an internal one.
    Horrible deal. There are much better deals in the range of, say, 250 GB.

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean C
    You can get a better deal than that IMO
    I'm sure I could, but that's really all the space I'd ever need. If I ever do need more, I'll just get an internal one.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by tgillespie
    I would say its a deal. Online price for a 120GB WD Drive is around $110 + shipping. The deal ManagerJosh posted is going to cost $200 with hopes of a $50 MIR. If it was me, and space really wasn't a concern, I would go with the WD and save $100.
    I've dealt with MIR's properly and I've always gotten them. If I didn't, I usually raised hell

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    You can get a better deal than that IMO

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    Originally posted by tgillespie
    I would say its a deal. Online price for a 120GB WD Drive is around $110 + shipping. The deal ManagerJosh posted is going to cost $200 with hopes of a $50 MIR. If it was me, and space really wasn't a concern, I would go with the WD and save $100.
    Yeah, I think I'll get it after all. I mainly need an external hard drive for backup/reformatting purposes, so, like I said, I don't need a whole lot of space on it.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X