• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

netcom.com ftw

Comment

Originally posted by Creepshow
      Wow.
      And what exactly is so terrible about me liking AOL? I've used them for over 10 years, and never had a problem with them. Sure, their software is bloated, but they made the AOL Dialer for a reason. So excuse me for liking something you don't.
      Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Quillz
        And what exactly is so terrible about me liking AOL? I've used them for over 10 years, and never had a problem with them. Sure, their software is bloated, but they made the AOL Dialer for a reason. So excuse me for liking something you don't.
        Chill dude, what's wrong?

I was surprised, that's all. Relax. I wasn't trying to offend you.

And I never said I didn't like AOL.
        "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Before ... Blizzard
          Now ... Google

Sorry for listing two

Comment

Originally posted by Creepshow
            Chill dude, what's wrong?

I was surprised, that's all. Relax. I wasn't trying to offend you.

And I never said I didn't like AOL.
            It wasn't you specifically, it's just that I always gets negative reactions (on every forum) when I say that I am actually a fan of AOL. Didn't mean to be so rude.
            Forums

Comment

Has tyo be Google.

--

James Carlson (a.k.a. Davos Vortigren)

Comment

How about IPS?
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
                  How about IPS?
                  I'm a fan of IPS. I think their software is great. I also own of their licenses. I like that they help to keep both vB and IPB competitive, so consumers get better products in th end.
                  Forums

Comment

I agree. Their software is definitely great. I personally feel their company leaves a lot to be desire
                    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I don't think the company is bad per se, I just think they are hypersensitive about negative feedback. The whole argument about them charging for IPB is stupid. If you were Matt Mecham, I'm sure you would have made the same choice.

Anyways, this is the vB forums, so I'll try not to deviate anymore.
                      Forums

Comment

I don't blame them for charging. I view the sensitivity to negative feedback as their stain on the company. Plus hiding stuff doesn't feel rather comforting.

Comment

eBay.

5 years time and everyone will be hating google, imho.
                          Aye

Comment

Originally posted by Caiman
                            5 years time and everyone will be hating google, imho.
                            I highly doubt that.
                            "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

It's already beginning, I don't. I'm not saying peolpe will stop using Google as a search engine, I mean people hate MS but still use Windows. Google are just another PLC.
                              Aye

Comment

Originally posted by Caiman
                                It's already beginning, I don't. I'm not saying peolpe will stop using Google as a search engine, I mean people hate MS but still use Windows. Google are just another PLC.
                                So you're saying that people will hate Google simply because people hate Microsoft? And here I thought they were two completely different companies...

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X