Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davos
    replied
    Yeah, I think I've heard of Rush... cause they rock!

--

James Carlson (a.k.a. Davos Vortigren)

Leave a comment:

• Jman
    replied
    Rush was one of the best 3 man bands ever. Very talented to say the least...

Leave a comment:

• Creepshow
    replied
    RUSH were terrible.

Sorry, it had to be said.

Leave a comment:

• tama_drumster
    replied
    Does anyone else have the R30 DVD edition? If you have 5.1 surround, it's one of the coolest home concert experiences.

A sample from the R30, with one of my favorites:
    http://rounder.com/video/tomSawyer.wmv

Leave a comment:

• Bad_i_BILL
    replied
    Always remember...

EVERY 8-track player needs the optional match book. (Jam it under the tape to make it play)

Leave a comment:

• wbear
    replied
    I still have some 8 tracks....dammit. And Laser disks, with a player.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad_i_BILL
    VINYL ?

Man I remember that stuff...
    I bet ole Steve remembers Reel to Reel Ha ha...
    And 8-track tapes too.

Leave a comment:

• Bad_i_BILL
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    Was a really fairly big fan back in Junior High. Had 10 or so vinyl albums up til 1995 but sold them at that time. Only had ten albums because we didn't have much money in the early 80s.
    VINYL ?

Man I remember that stuff...
    I bet ole Steve remembers Reel to Reel Ha ha...

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Was a really fairly big fan back in Junior High. Had 10 or so vinyl albums up til 1995 but sold them at that time. Only had ten albums because we didn't have much money in the early 80s.

Leave a comment:

• TalkMilitary
    replied
    I have always loved Rush. Red Barchetta is one of my all time favorites. YYZ, etc... the older stuff just plain rocked IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Do they run vB as forum?

Leave a comment:

• Bad_i_BILL
    replied
    WOW,

Great thread. I am a big time RUSH fan. Have liked them ever since I heard "Tom Sawyer" back in the early 80's. My favorite song by them is "Limelight".

Ahh, <sigh>
    High School

LOL

Leave a comment:

• xjuliox
    replied
    I need an EYE checkup I thought that said "BAND BUSH" lol

Leave a comment:

• wbear
    replied
    I was a rush fan way back for the 2112 album (yes, I'm old). Seen them in concert several dozen times over the years, with the most memorable one at the Meadowlands in New Jersey (US), when I had front row center seats for three consecutive nights.
    Love this band.

Leave a comment:

• tama_drumster
    started a topic The band RUSH

The band RUSH

Anyone aware of the rock band RUSH on this board? Neil Peart is just an amazing drummer and I wish I could come close to his skills! I've been a fan ever since I was little. Anyone seen the new two-disc RUSH dvd called "RUSH-R30?" I was able to get a copy awhile back from a friend who works for umvd and if you like the band, you should check out the dvd sometime. It has alot of great footage on the band such as interviews, a 2004 Germany concert, and other music and work the band has done throughout thier 30 year career. Here is an article if anyone wants to check it out: http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Relea...y/rush_r30.htm