This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris

Seems some folks are trying to push your buttons. Don't let them get to you.

Members,
    Most of us know that Floris is a GREAT moderator. A major help here & all around nice person. For the new users that are trying to cause difficulties, KNOCK IT OFF.

Merry Christmas Floris......

Oh? Have not noticed this. If there is an issue with me people can PrivMsg me or contact my manager Steve Machol.

Comment

I just mean, it seems that sometimes folks may mistake your kindness for weakness.

May be thinking that you are too nice to close a thread. You know just push their luck too far.

Comment

I don't think it's just Floris; seems like they're pushing everyone's buttons on staff, as well as getting onto other members (some customers, I may add) nerves.
        Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Sometimes I post a reply and another staff member deletes the bad posts, and yet another staff closes the thread. We work in a team We also discuss certain issues with eachother in the staff forums and/or update usernotes for reference.

People should not see posts from certain people as newbie, leet, tough or weak. They should see it as an information source, reference point or explanation to a question.

Our support forum is a public forum for potential- and existing customers; Where they can get information and help. Not to see who's the coolest in town. Being here is a privilege, not a right. And if we feel people are disturbing the peace, we may remove their access. Customers can always get support from the private ticket system. And out of thousends of customers there are always customers with borderline comments or questions. And that is ok too. We try to listen to the feedback we get. Thankfully many of the satisfied customers also provide us with positive feedback.

Our main aim as support staff is to please everybody and provide the best customer support. Secondly we are moderators.

Back to support, because I am talking to much..

*sips his coffee*

Comment

Well lately I've seen you, Floris, jump on members who never cause any trouble and stand behind others who are always posting infamatory remarks. The recent TAZ contest thread, which you closed, is one that I can think of off the top of my head.
            You used to be one of the easiest going and nicest people on this board. Lately it looks as if your attitude is changing for whatever reason. Bring back the old Floris that everyone liked and respected.
            Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

I have not jumped on anybody AWS, I have been enforcing moderator rules.

Comment

I think youre only seeing a differenet "side" of Floris since he's been dealing with more-than-usual unruly members. Usually causes you to become strict and slightly "different" for a bit while dealing with those kinds, and one top of that, if other problem members show up, adds to it.

Or, he could be having a bad day.

After all, he's only human.
                Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Originally posted by Onimua
                  After all, he's only human.
                  Those are just rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                    Those are just rumors.
                    Cylon?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Kane
                      Cylon?
                      lmao, nice Battlestar Galactica pun there.... I love it

MGM out

Comment

I'm loving the 2003 mini series/2004 series. Its a good watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Kane
                          I'm loving the 2003 mini series/2004 series. Its a good watch!
                          Agreed... I started watching it about half a year ago... my friend let me borrow the DVD's for the mini-series and first season and I loved it. Now I'm awaiting Season 2.5 this January

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
                            Agreed... I started watching it about half a year ago... my friend let me borrow the DVD's for the mini-series and first season and I loved it. Now I'm awaiting Season 2.5 this January

MGM out
                            Same here.
                            I'm looking forward to see what happens to Phoenix and Galactica.

Comment

I now give support from both mac and pc, as the other day my new powerbook arrived (pimps)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X