The Hamster Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hamster Thread!

I don't know about you guys, but I am a bona fide hamsterholic.
    I've always loved them, and have always had one.

Here's a pic of my current hammie, Jericho. He's unbelievably friendly & I love him to bits. I've had him about a year now...

Anyway, what do you guys think of hamsters? Do you have any? What are they like?

Any comments on Jericho welcome! I love showing him off. lol
    Attached Files
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

No other hamster fans?

Aw.
    "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Cute one though

Comment

I've had several hamsters in the padt, but now, I won't be getting anymore. The last one I had named "Poppy" was the best hamster anyone could ever with for. Basicly, you could fo anything to her, even touch her tounge, she wouldn't bite.

I've allways loved hamster, and watch them climb up the tubes in the "Clitter Trial" cages.

What cage does your hamster have Creepshot?

Comment

Hamsters are cool. I've never had one, though I had a gerbil.

Comment

One of my ex-girlfriends from 4-5 years ago had one, it ended up being slung up against the wall by her mother when it bit her. Not that I blame the poor thing, she was far from the nicest person .

I rather like the little animals, but I hate cleaning cages so I've kept myself from caring for another. I am without a pet as of right now, though I'd like to be going back for a pitbull or doberman if I had the chance.

I prefer more protective animals over ones that won't do much good .

Comment

http://www.hamsterdance.com/

Comment

Originally posted by KingSpade
                One of my ex-girlfriends from 4-5 years ago had one, it ended up being slung up against the wall by her mother when it bit her. Not that I blame the poor thing, she was far from the nicest person .
                I hate hearing stories of animal abuse.

Who could do such a thing?

Some people are sick...

Comment

Her mom wasn't really the nicest person in the world, to me or the animals. He father, at one point, called the animal shelter to take their dog because she would not feed it. The dog would literally be starving and she and I would sneak food in when the mother was at work.

I've not heard from either of them since we broke up many years ago, though I honestly thought her mother always had a few screws loose.

I am not he biggest animal lover in the world, but I would never go as far to hurt or endager one unless it was threatening my own life or those I cared about....of which a hamster could hardly do.

Comment

I like hampsters, they're cute, like guinne pigs, (spelling?) heh, and gerbils =p
                    as long as its not this hampster dance thing again, im fine with it

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X