Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jet Slides Off Chicago Runway; Boy Dies

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051209/...idway_accident
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

A tragedy no doubt, but do we really need a human news feeder in this forum? I'm sure no one comes to this forum to read the news.

Comment

Some of us do...........

Very sad

Comment

Originally posted by Kier
        A tragedy no doubt, but do we really need a human news feeder in this forum? I'm sure no one comes to this forum to read the news.
        You mean that don't?!

I actually don't pay attention to most news until I happen to strike upon something here.

Sad, poor kid... freaky, though. I hope I never see a plane coming at me like that... bad enough driving by an airport while plans are taking off and landing right over the road.
        Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Originally posted by Kier
          So what are you saying? I shouldn't post a link to every slashdot article I come across?!

Comment

Correct.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X