Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PHP Class: Time Management Library (Project)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Class: Time Management Library (Project)

I've just made made a PHP Time Management Library Class, one function of which serves to easily convert time units, and another one serves to create a English and Russian sophisticated date output (x time ago for both, and translated month names and weekday names for Russian only). At the same time, the class uses the same syntax as the regular date() function.

I've made it modularized, so that it can be easily extended to fit any other language(s) as well.

Is anybody interested in setting this up as a GPL project for development, perhaps on sourceforge, and then extending the library with various non-English languages? It is as easy as 1-2-3, as long as you speak the language and know some basic coding.
    Last edited by Psionic Vision; Thu 1st Dec '05, 7:48am.

*bump*

Comment

Any reply at all? I am surprised that nobody's interested.
      Or maybe this is a wrong place to post?

Comment

Per the rules you are to wait at least 12 hours before bumping your topic .

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew111888
          Per the rules you are to wait at least 12 hours before bumping your topic .
          I thought it was 24hrs
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Oh what can I do you shoulda bumped it for me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X