No announcement yet.

What browser do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have IE (and all versions from 3.0), FF and Opera. IE gets used 99% of the time as it's just plain works. FF and Opera are used to test layouts, but nothing else.

Chris
    "Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to Authority
    is not using his intelligence, he is just using his memory."
    ~~~
    Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisLM2001
      Have IE (and all versions from 3.0), FF and Opera. IE gets used 99% of the time as it's just plain works. FF and Opera are used to test layouts, but nothing else.

Chris
      All IE versions on the same computer? How did you go about doing that?

MGM out

Comment

No Mac versions (as it doesn't work on Windows), but all Windows versions.

Download them all (and do a little registry editing [add the version number for each] -- or you won't see the differences among the browsers correctly), and you can view the internet from IE 3.0 to 6.0 using one computer and no installation of software, they are truly standalone......

http://browsers.evolt.org/?ie/32bit/standalone

Chris
        "Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to Authority
        is not using his intelligence, he is just using his memory."
        ~~~
        Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I use both IE and Firefox, with IE being my default browser. I did installed Opera as well which I found the faster of the 3 browsers. But I didn't like it so I removed it and just use the two: IE and Firefox now.

Comment

No Mac versions (as it doesn't work on Windows), but all Windows versions.

Download them all (and do a little registry editing [add the version number for each] -- or you won't see the differences among the browsers correctly), and you can view the internet from IE 3.0 to 6.0 using one computer and no installation of software, they are truly standalone......

Chris
            *bookmarks* Thanks

MGM out

Comment

Chris
              Well whaddya know! I thought I was the only one who had done this. We should start a club.
              ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X