Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here download games off of vbulletingames.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here download games off of vbulletingames.com?

I registered and activated my membership on the site, but the download button to download the actual game has an X threw it.

I am not sure what i am doing wrong, i dont see a contact link over there or i would have contacted them about it, i am just hoping someone here would have more information of what i may be doing wrong..

See Screenshot

MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

Originally posted by Their Website
    Please note: Games are uploaded as time permits by the webmaster. Once the collection of games has been uploaded for v3arcade, the ibProArcade collection will be uploaded. Complete working game submissions and/or requests are accepted via e-mail. Send submissions and requests to [email protected].

I would use that email addy to contact them

Comment

I did with no reply three days ago
      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
      Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

In the email I got when I signed up it said it would take up to 48 hours to activate the account.
        Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

Originally posted by AWS
          In the email I got when I signed up it said it would take up to 48 hours to activate the account.
          I missed that too at first. Hidden below the AOL link

Comment

Originally posted by AWS
            Hmm maybe thats the problem then.
            MCSE, MVP, CCIE
            Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

They have alot of illegal games on their site and they also removed ibproarcade games? I think they are going to start selling them again.

Comment

If I missed your e-mail, then I apologize. It might have gotten mixed into the multitude of spam I get and been deleted. As of right now, all verified accounts have been activated. Here is the way things work at vBulletinGames.com (NOT AFFILIATED WITH JELSOFT!!):

- As time permits, I upload games.
                - People register on the site.
                - People get the registration e-mail and click on the link.
                - I manually activate the account.
                - People download at a capped rate (currently 128k).

If I get a report sent to me via e-mail at [email protected] that has a illegal game report, I handle it. I was recently contacted by Mousebreaker with such a report for their own games and they were removed. Actually, they were never downloadable anyway, but that is another story. Games that require a license may appear to be available, but if you read the download license, you should see that you must provide proof of license before being downloaded. If you continue the download, you get a text file that tells you to do just that.

I have never sold any games. I never plan on selling games unless I author them. You may be getting me mixed up with Dechevious or that third part site for ibProArcade. I get nothing for doing this other than the occasional thank you from a select few. I had the space and badwidth that was going to waste. I disagree with selling games yet want to see a place that people can get games, so I set it up. I had turned it over to my wife, but because of recent actions taken by some anonymous people, I have taken over again. The ibPro archive was removed because it had forbidden games in it. Once they are removed, I will put it back up.

It may not be perfect. It may not be fast. As I review bandwidth usage, I increase the cap. I will review it again in January. I do what I can. I do not ask for anything other than not to abuse it.

Heck, this is probably not even the right place for this topic. It was brought up. It was answered. Any other questions? I am happy to respond.

Comment

I'll say thanks for providing the place and bandwidth to download games for our arcades. I registered yesterday and got approved today. Fast enough for me.
                  Admins Zone - Resources for Forum Administrators

Comment

Originally posted by rjordan
                    If I get a report sent to me via e-mail at [email protected] that has a illegal game report, I handle it. I was recently contacted by Mousebreaker with such a report for their own games and they were removed. Actually, they were never downloadable anyway, but that is another story. Games that require a license may appear to be available, but if you read the download license, you should see that you must provide proof of license before being downloaded. If you continue the download, you get a text file that tells you to do just that.

The ibPro archive was removed because it had forbidden games in it. Once they are removed, I will put it back up.
                    YetiSport games were never release to play anywhere else other than their site or handheld? So, why would you have a dozen or so of them on your site for download? Same goes for CurveBall?
                    http://www.yetisports.org/

Comment

If I get a report sent to me via e-mail at [email protected] concerning a potentially forbidden game, I look into it.

I am willing to entertain questions in this thread, however it may not be appropriate. This is not a support forum for vBulletinGames.com. I am fairly certain that Jelsoft would not appreciate this becoming a support topic for something that is not theirs. If they see no problem with it (and post so here), then it will be another story. Otherwise, please direct future questions and concerns via e-mail.

Questions and concerns of significant interest sent via e-mail are replied to for all members of vBulletinGames.com to see... via e-mail.

Out of respect for Jelsoft, unless they give a green light for this topic to continue, I will not respond any further.

Comment

Originally posted by rjordan
                        I will not respond any further.
                        You would not need to respond to this, I am sure your server or advertiser will let you know by the TOS rules.

Comment

Please continue this discussion at the vBulletinGames.com forum. Note: They are not affiliated with us in any way.
                          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X