No announcement yet.

Don't buy a Dell for christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had my laptop for 3 and a half years now, its still going strong. Regardless, after this year its getting replaced, I think its lived though its value.

Comment

Originally posted by James Kojiro
      Voodoo PC (if you can afford it. Site: http://www.voodoopc.com/ )
      The fact that I could configure a $27,000+ desktop machine on their site is beyond all I could imagine. Why anyone would need such a machine is also beyond me heh.

Comment

Originally posted by HexOnxOnx
        Actually the only computers I have ever owned are HP and I would reccomend them to anyone. In September, I bought two new HP Laptops. I have never been more pleased with my choices. I passed up getting a Mac to get my laptops.

All I have ever heard were bad stories about Dell and Gateway so I never gave them a second thought. I have never had an HP fail or give me problems. Some of the best!

HP aint the same company it used to be. Its scraping server lines, canceling conferences and its outsourcing a lot of its support to clueless people in India.

Comment

Originally posted by 0ptima
          HP aint the same company it used to be. Its scraping server lines, canceling conferences and its outsourcing a lot of its support to clueless people in India.
          Don't blame the empoyees at the call centers because companies here choose to outsource.

The people in India are not "clueless" you and others here simply have a hard time understanding them because of the language barrier...That's not their fault.

And if you're going to complain about outsourcing, you have a lot of companies to be upset with, since HP is one of the many many companies that does it.
          Webmaster / Administrator
          www.MegaGames.com
          www.MGForums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vile
            Don't blame the empoyees at the call centers because companies here choose to outsource.

The people in India are not "clueless" you and others here simply have a hard time understanding them because of the language barrier...That's not their fault.

And if you're going to complain about outsourcing, you have a lot of companies to be upset with, since HP is one of the many many companies that does it.
            Exactly! I hear so many people complaining about outsourcing and some clueless people even blame the President. Dell outsources as well as most other computer manufacturers, it's a means of survival for major companys. I have never had to call HP for support because I have never had an issue that I couldn't fix myself. Any problems with my HP computers have been software related due to something I did.
            http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X