Jessica Simpson announces split

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica Simpson announces split

Man I can't believe this, been watching the Newly Webs program for ages. who would have thought it!

Originally posted by bbc.co.uk
    US singers and reality TV stars Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are to separate after three years of marriage, the pair have announced.

The relationship has been the subject of persistent media scrutiny after it was chronicled on hit MTV reality series Newlyweds. Simpson, 25, played Daisy Duke in this year's movie remake of 1980 TV series Dukes of Hazzard. Lachey, 32, an ex-member of US boy band 98 Degrees, appeared on drama Charmed.

'Mutual decision' "After three years of marriage, and careful thought and consideration, we have decided to part ways," they said in a joint statement. "This is the mutual decision of two people with an enormous amount of respect and admiration for each other." The TV series Newlyweds followed Simpson and Lachey's lives at their California home. The couple also hosted the TV variety show Nick and Jessica's Family Christmas last year.

Wow, I thought there relation ship was tight. Guess not, hopefully I can get her .

Comment

Man, I feel bad for him. I mean, he was sleeping with Jessica Simpson... how can he sleep with any other woman after that .

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew111888
        Man, I feel bad for him. I mean, he was sleeping with Jessica Simpson... how can he sleep with any other woman after that .
        I was giong to say that but I'm not muture enough to put it differently .

Comment

Originally posted by Ritterz
          I was giong to say that but I'm not muture enough to put it differently .
          I'm not either but I will go ahead and say...

I'd hit it.... time to make my move now

Comment

Really, who gives a sh-t?
            "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Creepshow
              Really, who gives a sh-t?
              Hey back off she's mine

Comment

I think it's really sad that they are splitting. I guess they just cannot resolve any problems that they have. It's always sad when a couple separates and then divorces.
                ~*Sara*~

Comment

I don't think Newlyweds helped matters, either. I mean, the first two years of your marriage having a small amount of personal time off camera...

Comment

Ya, I feel bad for splitting them up like that.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X