Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a GeForce 3

you may now kiss my feet.

Anyone who spends $600 on a video card when no released technology will be supporting it for at least a year makes me chuckle ;-)

J/K, I'm actually jealous with envy. Where'd you pick it up? I got a GeForce2 MX (32MB w/dual monitor out) a few weeks back...it works great.

Comment

i know where to get one for $385 dollars

Comment

drool./....wanna do a review for my site

Comment

Mine cost $358. (the advantage of working in retail)

I got it at my work, CompUSA. Retail is $399.

True, all the programmable features won't be fully taken advantage of for a long time. However, I have one word for you... HALO. A game that is being molded around the xBox gaming console and will therefore be fully optimized for the GeForce 3 in every way. Any PC with a GF3 card will be ideal for HALO. And of course, HALO is THE game I'm looking forward to.

Comment

Aah yes, but do you have 240GHz of processing power and 540GB of RAM whirring away in your basement?

cos i do...

Comment

You really make me jealous as I feel behind in technoligy, just this weekend I got my new GeForce 2 MX board installed, it's pretty fast but it's really not being driven to it's full potential, me being on a tiny 14" monitor and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kier
                cos i do...
                Ahh you just had to rub that in huh?? LOL

Comment

bueno

Tribes 2 1600 x 1200 = perfect liquidity

Q3 1600 x 1200 max everything = perfect liquidity (except in mpterra1 in TA)

UT 1600 x 1200 max everything in 16 bit (UT hates 32bit on any hardware) = perfect liquidity

ahem! We need a little more feet kissing going on here.

Comment

G3 - *drool* indeed

So when are you going to upgrade the rest of your system to PC standard?
                    HP DL-380 G6, 2x E5520, 28GB RAM, 4x300GB SAS, VMWare ESXi
                    -
                    Unreal Tournament : Assault forums - irc://irc.utassault.net:6667 -

Comment

Heh, the new Unreal Engine tech will uitilize the GF3 as well, but its a ways down. (just like Halo! )

Comment

ahhh, but will they ever be released...? Not at this rate I don't think...
                        -

Comment

I've seen this GF3 card that supports real 3d viewing of certain games. They give you glasses to let you see in 3d. Any of you seen this type of card? And how is it?
                          Well, there it is.
                          - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Martz, I DID build a PC. That's what I'm using my GF3 in right now. It's a 1125MHz P3, 384MB PC150 RAM running at PC150 syncronis with my bus, X-Gamer 5.1, 30GB 7200 RPM Maxtor, etc. It's a sweet rig.

Comment

Sounds like it packs a punch Don't take me seriously, I wasn't insulting Mac owners or users. I can't afford to keep up with the latest PC hardware, let alone invest in a Mac. GF2 GTS is the best I could do at the time, and I've only ever seen poor video footage of the GF3s' performance.
                              -

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X