Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not on a fast connection here, so that doesnt help me. But I have found it very slow indeed to load, compared to lets say using my CP stats page which is very fast.

But it was just too slow for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by NicksForum.net
      As long is your forum is on .com and not .com/forum, unless you have a page setup for .com.
      What do you do if your forum is on a '.com/forum'?

Comment

• So that is what I keep seeing on websites that I browse...

Comment

• I just got an account but after a few days I realise I will be doing more than 5m pageviews a month abd I don't have an adwords account - will bad things happen?
          http://forums.cpfc.org/

Comment

• Anyone have an invitation code for this that they aren't using?

If so, I'd love to get my hands on one.

Thanks!

Comment

• Google send the codes not other users
              http://forums.cpfc.org/

Comment

• Right, but I was figuring it may have been something like how gmail started, where users were allowed to 'invite' other people, or that someone that had received a code wasn't going to use it, and might possibly hand it off to someone who would.

Anyhow, I at least signed up for the 'waiting list'

Comment

• I use analytics, and it ROCKS!!
                  My site
                  www.coolservice.dk

Comment

• Also signed up for the waiting list several months ago.

Comment

• When it has been six months I will run it and compare details from the first two months and see what is what Hopefully I learn something from it and hopefully it can help me improve my site

Comment

• I just got an invitation and they now want the code just above the </body> tag. Which template should I be placing it on?
                        World War Two Zone

JLK Hosting - non-oversold Virtuozzo VPS solutions - specializing in vBulletin and nginx hosting

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim O View Post
                          I just got an invitation and they now want the code just above the </body> tag. Which template should I be placing it on?
                          headinclude

Comment

• Actually, more likely at the end of the footer template.
                            Best Regards
                            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colin F View Post
                              Actually, more likely at the end of the footer template.
                              This worked. Didn't try the other suggestion as Google is now collecting data successfully.

Thanks to you both for the quick responses.
                              World War Two Zone

JLK Hosting - non-oversold Virtuozzo VPS solutions - specializing in vBulletin and nginx hosting

Comment

• Well I got my code today and Im happy BUT... on vb where do you pu tthe code on? in the footer? I dont see a </body> tag anywhere

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X