Xbox 360 Pre-Launch Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 Pre-Launch Events

I am going to see it in two hours from now 4pm MST, I already seen it yesterday and it does look pretty good, but that white controller has to go. The plastic is easy to get scuffed up. At least all the games will have 'Come & Join' online capabilities.

http://www.playxbox360.ca/

thanks

Comment

lol, almost everybody I've talked to and every site I've been to has called the Xbox 360 controller one of the best controllers in history

I'm camping out in front of Best Buy for 8 hours to get a 360

MGM out

Comment

I never understood why people camp out to buy consoles. In 5 months the price will come down and there will be many more games to buy.

O well, whatever floats your boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.loo
          I never understood why people camp out to buy consoles. In 5 months the price will come down and there will be many more games to buy.

Likewise. I especially don't understand why people would pay money to just get a preorder (meaning a fee for "reserving" an item).

I have zero interest in the Xbox 360 though, only the PS3. Ironic because I like my Xbox and I hate PS2s.
          --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
          Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
          vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

The price will be $250.00 to $299.00 or less for the full package, it would likely that the core version will be faded out for full package unless they are thinking to addon a larger harddrive. I will wait till march/may 2006 to get my xbox 360.
            I will see what the PS3 has to offer in games, I did not like all the junkie games that came with PS/PS2.

It goes for xbox as well

Comment

I dont usually do this... why am I know? Because Xbox 360 is hard to find and the only way I'll be able to get one (outside of eBay) is to camp out and wait in line. Why must I have one now? Because I'm a hardcore gamer and one of my all-time favorite games is getting a prequel which I absolutely MUST have (Perfect Dark Zero). Perfect Dark alone is enough to get me hyped about Xbox 360, but thats just the start, then we have Xbox Live, which me and my friends are going to play nearly every day... there's also Elder Scrolls 4, Gears of War, Halo 3, all of which will be released within a year of the launch (with the exception of Halo 3, thats just a rumour atm).

Do you understand now?

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
                I dont usually do this... why am I know? Because Xbox 360 is hard to find and the only way I'll be able to get one (outside of eBay) is to camp out and wait in line. Why must I have one now? Because I'm a hardcore gamer and one of my all-time favorite games is getting a prequel which I absolutely MUST have (Perfect Dark Zero). Perfect Dark alone is enough to get me hyped about Xbox 360, but thats just the start, then we have Xbox Live, which me and my friends are going to play nearly every day... there's also Elder Scrolls 4, Gears of War, Halo 3, all of which will be released within a year of the launch (with the exception of Halo 3, thats just a rumour atm).

Do you understand now?

MGM out
                I used to be the same way, but now I have to pay for my own toys. I don't mind waiting a few months if it means I'll be spending 1/3 - 1/2 less money for the same hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
                  lol, almost everybody I've talked to and every site I've been to has called the Xbox 360 controller one of the best controllers in history

I'm camping out in front of Best Buy for 8 hours to get a 360

MGM out

I'm glad I don't have to do that since my BB is holding one for me launch day

I have the same view, but for me it's regarding ANY product, not consoles specifically. To be more precise, I'm referring to the dreaded day coming up - Black Friday (Day after Thanksgiving)
                  People wait in line usually starting 12am Thanksgiving night, and camp out for 7-8 hours. I don't care how good a deal is, there is no way I would do that, as my time is not worth the "savings"
                  Last edited by Vile; Fri 11th Nov '05, 4:59pm.
                  Webmaster / Administrator
                  www.MegaGames.com
                  www.MGForums.com

Comment

Point a shotgun at the leader of the queue 2 minutes before opening - You'd be surprised how effective it is for queue-jumping

Chris

Comment

I used to be the same way, but now I have to pay for my own toys. I don't mind waiting a few months if it means I'll be spending 1/3 - 1/2 less money for the same hardware.
                      I have done the same thing for the past 3 or 4 consoles released, but I figure it'd be fun to hang out with my friends over night, giddy with excitement over a new product... if we end up getting it at midnight rather than camping overnight, they're all coming over my house and we're gonna have a LAN party

and I pay for my own toys as well... had to sell my Xbox and Gamecube over eBay to get enough money to buy the 360.

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
                        I have done the same thing for the past 3 or 4 consoles released, but I figure it'd be fun to hang out with my friends over night, giddy with excitement over a new product... if we end up getting it at midnight rather than camping overnight, they're all coming over my house and we're gonna have a LAN party

and I pay for my own toys as well... had to sell my Xbox and Gamecube over eBay to get enough money to buy the 360.

MGM out
                        Didn't mean anything by it. Thanks to people like you I get to try out things before I buy them.

Comment

Didn't mean anything by it. Thanks to people like you I get to try out things before I buy them.
                          lol, fair enough... I did the same thing you did with the Sony PSP... and I love it Might buy it sometime... probably when a TRUE Metal Gear title releases

MGM out

Comment

I'll probably wait until March to get an XBOX 360. Just got my XBOX last Yule and there is only one game included in the Launch Cycle that I want to play. Two or three other games look interesting but they won't come until later in the year.

Also none of the XBOX games that we own are on the backwards compatibility list. Can't believe they support Scooby Doo but not Lego Star Wars.
                            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I'm going to be camping as well. I hope to get mine that day.... There are atleast 4 games I'm going to be purchasing at launch. Backwards compatibility? Who cares... that's why I have my old Xbox.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X