it's all about the money!

Leave a comment:

• David Gonzalez
    replied
    someone should revoke osama's license :x

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    replied
    I don't really see the big deal. They would have had to have used some type of forum board, just so happens they choose vBulletin out of the bunch.

But who's betting they have a WAREZ copy!

Leave a comment:

• babolo
    replied
    lol I saw thsi today on the news. I was laughing my ass off because they decorated it and everything.

Leave a comment:

• Okie
    replied
    Originally posted by Icheb
    Can someone translate this to english?

sure just tell me what part u dont understand and i make sure to translate it for u ..

Leave a comment:

• Alfamille
    replied
    Well they can use ti since they're into Arab language...

Leave a comment:

• ChrisLM2001
    replied
    Usually I don't have a problem in cyphering what Okie and others say, been translating for mom most of my life!

English is a very difficult language to master, and even natives don't get it right (<-- I know I don't).

Chris

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    replied
    LOL, and I thought it was just me who could understand a word.

Leave a comment:

• TheComputerGuy
    replied
    vBulletin; geek tested, terrorist approved!

Leave a comment:

• Onimua
    replied
    I'm assuming it must be like this:

You ask why the USA Gov can't do something like this? Well the US Gov't does have to respect other country's rule. For example, in Arab Country, the adult can do legal things where it is illegal in the US, as well as vice versa.

I *think* that was the point trying to be made; not sure. Gave it my best shot though.

Leave a comment:

• xjuliox
    replied
    Kind'a like my grammmmmmmmaaarrrr

Leave a comment:

• Icheb
    replied
    Originally posted by Okie
    You ask why the USA Gov can't do something like this .. well do US Gov will Respact other country rules.. example in Arab Country the Adult is illegal in USA is full of legal and many other think that legal in USA and in other country is illegal

Leave a comment:

• patriotcow
    replied
    I saw one use frontpage

Leave a comment:

• Okie
    replied
    Originally posted by roosevelt
    I am not sure about Dell Computer but pirated softwares, scripts yes. I have been in lots of countries and they do sell cracked versions of many kinds of softwares, games, scripts and even xbox. Microsoft is the like their number one product on the list. I was wondering how and why there's a rule in US GOVT that they cannot do something about it? Like if some garbage is hosted in another server (outside of United States), then the the U.S Cannot take legal actions to put it down.

i been 5 year in USA and they do the same .. alot of store sell kind like this stuff ..

You ask why the USA Gov can't do something like this .. well do US Gov will Respact other country rules.. example in Arab Country the Adult is illegal in USA is full of legal and many other think that legal in USA and in other country is illegal

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    Now it comes: They even.. breath AIR!!

Leave a comment: