Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Webmail Systems that work well with Vbulletin

Hi

I've been looking at Hivemail now for quite sometime, but sadly when I google it nothing but support horrors come up from Web Hosting Talk forums.

So, I'm asking the experienced members out there to offer their advice and send me in the right direction for a good web-based email system that I can offer my members approx 1600 or so.

Obviously it needs to be priced within reason, but I'm open to ideas.

Thanks in advance.

I haven't found one that pleases me, hivemail did come close.

Comment

Originally posted by mackers8923
      Hi

I've been looking at Hivemail now for quite sometime, but sadly when I google it nothing but support horrors come up from Web Hosting Talk forums.

So, I'm asking the experienced members out there to offer their advice and send me in the right direction for a good web-based email system that I can offer my members approx 1600 or so.

Obviously it needs to be priced within reason, but I'm open to ideas.

Thanks in advance.
      I asked the same thing in a post about a month ago, someone came up with an answer but I don't remember what it was.

Hivemail used to be good, over the last year Tubedogg lost any helpers he did have and apparantly gave up on it as well. It was good when Chen ran the site.
      http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X