Clear All

Man is this still going - bonfire night ended last night

Comment

Yeh it ended with a bang

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Ritterz
        Hello,

What are your thoughts on banning Fireworks. It's been on the news over here in the UK about banning them as people are just being careless and throwing fireworks at people. I do think they should be banned or bring out a special licence or some sort.

What are your thoughts on this?
        I think Fireworks should be banned. Macromedia has acquired Adobe, so why not just get rid of the dead horse and focus everything onto Photoshp instead?

I've always hated those people who claim that Fireworks has better control than Adobe...
        :)

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
          I think Fireworks should be banned. Macromedia has acquired Adobe, so why not just get rid of the dead horse and focus everything onto Photoshp instead?

I've always hated those people who claim that Fireworks has better control than Adobe...
          lol
          "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X