No announcement yet.

I told you so: ubb raising prices AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree with JB on this one. I think a lot more people would pay the money if their product improved. But the fact is, it hasn't improved enough for the prices they are now charging.
    Jordan Gadd
    Contact Information

Comment

correct me if Im wrong, but I thought these price changes are only for OpenTopic?
      Last edited by IanMFT; Sun 6 May '01, 1:21pm.

Comment

Youre wrong
        Webmaster
        http://www.AutomotiveForums.com

Comment

hehe...thanks auto

Comment

Originally posted by Dream
            yes.
            Why?

Comment

Originally posted by JB007
              WWWThreads and iB.
              not likely competitioners in my eye
              MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

But in my eye , they are
                WWWThreads supports Oracle databases which means super fast board. Plus it has a lot of features. The only negative thing about it is the style.
                iB version 3.0 is likely to be a new competitioner as far as I see.

Comment

competitioner
                  What is this word? Is it really neccessary to make up new words there are plenty of real words out there.
                  http://forums.cpfc.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Dave#

What is this word? Is it really neccessary to make up new words there are plenty of real words out there.
                    It's truly a sad thing when people limit themselves only to words that appear in a dicshionary.

Open your mind Dave! There's a wurld of possumibilities out thare!
                    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by smachol

It's truly a sad thing when people limit themselves only to words that appear in a dicshionary.

heheh

Comment

Originally posted by smachol

Fair point I have to admire your interfloperlopolism on this one
                        http://forums.cpfc.org/

Comment

Well, what can I say? I'm dumb!
                          Correction: competitor.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X