Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I told you so: ubb raising prices AGAIN

quoted from Ted of infopop:
    Most Ultimate Bulletin Board™ prices are unchanged, with one major exception. The Members Area annual subscription fee is increasing, depending on which discount group you qualify for. Previously, this renewal fee was a flat $125. Now, the fee is equal to 25% of the current non expiring license fee that you qualify for, with a minimum of $125.

You can read the entire bullsh*t from him here:
    http://ubbforums.infopop.com/cgi-bin...&f=25&t=000018

Aren't YOU glad you left that crooked organization before they get to bite you once again?
    Well, there it is.
    - Keeper of the Grove

hehe. I recently noticed that much less mods are hanving around at ubb support forum.

I just removed UBB support forums from my Favorites folder.

Comment

this comes as a surprize to anyone?
      Webmaster:
      @forumz

Comment

Guys, I got an idea
        How about we start guessing the exact date on which www.infopop.com will show this message:

"Due to financial difficulties and our own idiotism, InfoPop Corp. is now bunkrupt. Please send is $4000 via PayPal to help."
        Webmaster
        http://www.AutomotiveForums.com

Comment

Yeah, great, just a great way to maintain customers and remain competitive...

Marc James
          Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
          Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

Guys and girls, we've really got to put a stop to this IP bashing. These are public forums and everyone is welcome, including our friends over at Infopop.

Please, keep your opinions of our competitors to private conversation - it doesn't do anyone any favours having them here. It really doesn't reflect positively upon vBulletin and Jelsoft to allow this to carry on.

Cheers,

Kier

Comment

Ouch I wish the best of luck to the InfoPop gang.
              Bike Forums.net

Comment

Kier, I take responsibility for my postings as the opinion of MINE and nobody elses. I do nothing to imply this is what the vB developers think. I am only an end user, and these are my opinions.
                Well, there it is.
                - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Obviously they are your opinions but we would appreciate it if we could keep this sort thing out of the forum. You aren't being censorsed, just being asked to consider overlooking what happens over at other forums.

Comment

ouch! My tounge hurts from biting it.

Comment

All I have to say is "Interesting"
                      Jordan Gadd
                      Contact Information

Comment

Originally posted by Martin
                        this comes as a surprize to anyone?
                        yes.
                        Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

Comment

Re: I told you so: ubb raising prices AGAIN

Originally posted by Skeptical
                          quoted from Ted of infopop:
                          Most Ultimate Bulletin Board™ prices are unchanged, with one major exception. The Members Area annual subscription fee is increasing, depending on which discount group you qualify for. Previously, this renewal fee was a flat $125. Now, the fee is equal to 25% of the current non expiring license fee that you qualify for, with a minimum of $125.

You can read the entire bullsh*t from him here:
                          http://ubbforums.infopop.com/cgi-bin...&f=25&t=000018

Aren't YOU glad you left that crooked organization before they get to bite you once again?
                          OMFG!

I am so happy that i didn't update my UBB license, which were outdated on 25. May. Instead of updating the UBB license, i bought a vb

Comment

Does...

...IP have a lot of gov't contracts or something where the folks are *obligated* to buy it? Otherwise, I'm kinda puzzled why they think this move will help them...

Comment

The prices is not a problem. At least if their product has more features then most of their customers will accept this change. However, UBB prices are increasing dramaticlly while the product itself is not improved. I think that the only remaining competitioners are vBulletin, WWWThreads and iB.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X