Any ideas on making cash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas on making cash?

Hello everyone, I'm just wondering if anybody has a suggestion on making some money? Currently, I'm unemployed, a high school student. Are there any easy ways, for example, ads, where I can just put them up and just sit and watch. All suggestions are welcome!

Thanks in advance.
    Lurk
    Let the flames begin.

Get a job at the golden arches . Or you could work at the local Toyota Dealer
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

If you were in Calgary, Alberta you can earn $100,000 for just being a Frameworker in house building.

Comment

Or you could work in your local Mac donalds.

Comment

Originally posted by s1l3ncer
          That's what the Golden Arches is
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

A little late in the season, but in the summer you can make a killing mowing grass (nothing better than a honest day of work -- and you'll get a wonderful suntan to attract the girls with as well).

Gone are the days you can give the kid next door $10 to cut your grass. Now they want to charge $50. >

Chris
            "Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to Authority
            is not using his intelligence, he is just using his memory."
            ~~~
            Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by s1l3ncer
              I'd rather live on the street, thats the worst place I could ever work. When I buy food in there I just look at the workers suffering all sweaty etc and greasy.

But to make money, give blackhat a try. http://syndk8.net

Comment

I work at a retirement home.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew111888
                  I work at a retirement home.
                  lol you serious?
                  "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisLM2001
                    Gone are the days you can give the kid next door $10 to cut your grass. Now they want to charge $50. >

Chris
                    Ok, now you're making me feel old. When I was a teenager I was lucky to get more than $3 for cutting grass.
                    My highest paying customer gave me $3, my lowest - $1.50 I think once I got $5 from someone, and that was like winning
                    the grass cutting lottery.
                    ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

Lawn cutting price chart

When giving an estimate for mowing somones lawn take into consideration any obsticles there might be in the garden, this can potentially slow your lawn cutting down and give you a longer time working. If there are obsticles ask your client if she/he is going to move them out of the way, if the client wants you to move them then add that onto the bill. You now need to estimate how many square meters of lawn need mowing to work out on how much to charge for the total lawn mowing area thats going to be mowed.

Price chart for mowing a lawn:

Per square meter of lawn mowed: $1
                      Moving of obsticles per 5KG: $1
                      Price per hour of work: $20

The moving of obsticles would be added like this, for example if you need to move a object that is 30KG you would add together the 5KG in your price chart till you get to the objects wait and charge that amount. So for moving this 30KG object you would charge $6.

Estimated salary for mowing a lawn thats 50 square meters in size with 3 obsticles totaling 40KG:

Lawn size: 50x$1=$5
                      Obsticles: 8x5KG=$8
                      Time spent: 2 hours at $20 an hour = $40

Total earnings for mowing one lawn: $53

Comment

You could allways make a website and put some ads on it, you can earn money by diong that.

Comment

Easy money...let me know how that goes for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Creepshow
                            lol you serious?
                            The pay I receive compared to the ease of the work I do is quite serious .

Comment

Originally posted by Lurk
                              Hello everyone, I'm just wondering if anybody has a suggestion on making some money? Currently, I'm unemployed, a high school student. Are there any easy ways, for example, ads, where I can just put them up and just sit and watch. All suggestions are welcome!

Thanks in advance.
                              Lurk
                              I'm in the same situation as you are. But I wouldn't go work for McDonalds. I really feel sorry for those people. They all like tired, greasy, demotivated, depressed, and probably on suicide watch. The economy is down the crapper here, so all of the "decent" jobs are occupied by college students. The smaller computer stores are flopping, and the only places that are actively hiring are gas stations (3rd shift), fast food places, and Best Buy - who wants MCSE+, network+, and A+...and that's for the $7/hour job.

Finding something decent that isn't cleaning out the deep fryer with your tongue is hard

Comment

Working...
                              X