Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would You Do If You Won The Lottery?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude111
    replied
    He's an idiot...Probably 12 yrs old,thinks he knows it all......

Lets not be bothered with him

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    Originally posted by Creepshow
    What's your problem?

And what a full of sh!t statement that was. Anyway, if you want to be a moron, go ahead. If you were trying to upset me with that comment, it didn't work. It just made me laugh. kthxbye.
    I'd pay the vB staff to make Dude111 stop making rubbish threads if I won.
    Originally posted by Dude111
    If you dont like my threads,WHY ARE YOU READING THEM??

You are angry for my comment then you make one against the thread starter here? You still have not understood your own comment here and say you are not flipped out?? Do not you know what you type? I still stick to my comment about how I perceive your post here.

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    replied
    IF I won the lottery, Oh if only!!

Leave a comment:

• patriotcow
    replied
    I'd do a google, copy everyone elses businesses but do it better. One reason I dislike google because they get to do it and I don't! But I'd definitly have to have a datacenter and be my own bandwidth carrier I love these sort of conversations, I could go on for months saying what I would do..

Leave a comment:

• free thinker
    replied
    Originally posted by MGM
    Haha, can I help?

The guy's an idiot... If I won ANY type of lottery, I wouldn't say a word (even to my family) until every last penny is safely in a couple of banks

MGM out
    Crap, where I live, you would get jumped for a $2.00 instant winner!

Leave a comment:

• AB Hosting
    replied
    If i won the lottery i'd buy VBulletin.

Leave a comment:

• Creepshow
    replied
    Originally posted by LEAD_WEIGHT
    Ignore Creep****, cause his threads only revolve around helping himself and nothing else.
    What's your problem?

And what a full of sh!t statement that was. Anyway, if you want to be a moron, go ahead. If you were trying to upset me with that comment, it didn't work. It just made me laugh. kthxbye.

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    Ignore Creep****, cause his threads only revolve around helping himself and nothing else.

Leave a comment:

• Dude111
    replied
    If you dont like my threads,WHY ARE YOU READING THEM??

Leave a comment:

• WurkAnimal
    replied
    I would buy a Farrarie :P.

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    Originally posted by MGM
    lol, a pc? You mean a pc made of gold, has all of the best computer parts in the world, is connected to a home network that controls every appliance in your house (including tv, coffee machine, and juicer) and has 10,000mbit internet along with its own mini-internet for your home network? yea, I'd get one of those too

MGM out
    To be honest: no

I would probably get a Power Mac G5 with two 30'' displays which would cost around Eur 25.691,08

The rest of my money would be spent on cars, there're quite a few I want to drive

Leave a comment:

• biagrin
    replied
    move as far away from the city as possible. goodbye crime, goodbye smog goodbye idotic people

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by MrNase
    Buy all cars from a limited edition and.. crash them

I really don't what I would do.. Get a new PC or something.
    lol, a pc? You mean a pc made of gold, has all of the best computer parts in the world, is connected to a home network that controls every appliance in your house (including tv, coffee machine, and juicer) and has 10,000mbit internet along with its own mini-internet for your home network? yea, I'd get one of those too

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• Creepshow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrNase
    replied
    Buy all cars from a limited edition and.. crash them

I really don't what I would do.. Get a new PC or something.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X