McDonalds Job Application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonalds Job Application

This is old but for those who haven't seen it.

This is an actual job application a 17 year old boy submitted at a McDonald's fast-food establishment in Florida... and they hired him because he was so honest and funny!

NAME: Greg Bulmash
    SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.
    DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.
    DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.
    EDUCATION: Yes.
    LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.
    SALARY: Less than I'm worth.
    MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.
    REASON FOR LEAVING: It s**ked.
    HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.
    PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
    DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.
    MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?
    DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM
    LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS?:
    Of what?
    DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"
    HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing house Sweepstakes.
    DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job no, on my breaks yes.
    WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.
    DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.
    SIGN HERE: Aries.

Yeah, that is funny and it is going to look even funnier when MD sue you or here for posting an application that you say is from MD, but then it is a not facsimile of original copy. I made simular smart ass remark in Catholic Shcools when taking religion test. Who roll the stone away from Jesus tomb? The RollingStones and not one question I answered should of been correct, but I got 100%

Comment

Originally posted by harmor
      This is old but for those who haven't seen it.

This is an actual job application a 17 year old boy submitted at a McDonald's fast-food establishment in Florida... and they hired him because he was so honest and funny!

NAME: Greg Bulmash
      SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.
      DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.
      DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.
      EDUCATION: Yes.
      LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.
      SALARY: Less than I'm worth.
      MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.
      REASON FOR LEAVING: It s**ked.
      HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.
      PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
      DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.
      MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?
      DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM
      LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS?: Of what?
      DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"
      HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing house Sweepstakes.
      DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job no, on my breaks yes.
      WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.
      DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.
      SIGN HERE: Aries.
      Ahahahaha, that guy is a legend!
      "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Honestly, from a business profession stand point, I don't think this guy was hired because his application was funny. I think McDonalds just hired him because they are desperate.
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Well, at least he did not lie about anything and can not get fired for that application.

Comment

Haha, funny stuff .

Comment

The Manager must of had a good sense of humour ...suprisingly!!
              Computer Networking Forums
              www.unlocked-networks.com

Comment

I work for McD`s at the moment in Glasgow, been there 9 months, tis a **** job with a mere £4.40 per hr after 2 wage rises :S

But the best thing about the job is the folk i work with were always having sauce fights and playing tricks on each other

Still quite a funny application but I doubt they hired him, even tho they,ll hire just about anyone, heck u dont even have to speak english to work there LOL

Comment

That was pretty funny

MGM out

Comment

Yeah, welcome to 1999.

Comment

The local Mcdonalds hires people who can barley speak english and the 'emo' crowd. So I'm sure this guy really did get the job.

I only eat at Mcdonalds if I'm broke and don't have to drive. :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.loo
                        The local Mcdonalds hires people who can barley speak english and the 'emo' crowd. So I'm sure this guy really did get the job.

I only eat at Mcdonalds if I'm broke and don't have to drive. :-p
                        I cant stand McDonalds. Last time I ate at McDonalds is because me and my friend didn't have much money... if I have money, I'll usually loan it to my friend when we go eat or they'll loan some to me... just to avoid McDonalds.... they prefer Subway (but I prefer Quiznoes)

MGM out

Comment

Whats with all the McDonald's hate?
                          I think they're great, personally...
                          "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Creepshow
                            Whats with all the McDonald's hate?
                            I think they're great, personally...
                            McDonalds has the worst food in the history of fast-food... and thats a big understatement

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
                              McDonalds has the worst food in the history of fast-food... and thats a big understatement

MGM out
                              Wah?? Well we'll have to agree to disagree I guess.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X