Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueFlame
    replied
    C'mon people playing Music on the front page is quite annoying. Those sites dont keep my interest for too long. Nobody wants to hear the music auto play

Leave a comment:

• BamaStangGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by MGM
    lol, I think you fail to see the point ... I'm just joking MySpace is fine and dandy, I just don't use it, so I make my excuse as the "emo kids" for fun

MGM out
    lol ok... I missed it then

Leave a comment:

• harmor
    replied
    like I said on the last page, I go there to play pool but with the sound on mute because those idiots are annoying with that laugh.

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by BrentWilson
    Ok? I fail to see how that effects the usage of myspace... I use it and have no problems what so ever... I guess you can let a group mess up a whole site for you if you wish.. seeing how you are in now way in contact with them.
    lol, I think you fail to see the point ... I'm just joking MySpace is fine and dandy, I just don't use it, so I make my excuse as the "emo kids" for fun

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• BamaStangGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by MGM
    That doesn't matter. The whole point is that they are a majority on MySpace. That automatically makes MySpace as "Emo Heaven"

MGM out
    Ok? I fail to see how that effects the usage of myspace... I use it and have no problems what so ever... I guess you can let a group mess up a whole site for you if you wish.. seeing how you are in now way in contact with them.

Leave a comment:

• babolo
    replied
    I would post mine but I don't even know any of you. LOL! MAybe one of the Vbulletin staff can dig up my first and last name and find it.

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by BrentWilson
    Doesn't mean you have to accept the emo kids as your friends either
    That doesn't matter. The whole point is that they are a majority on MySpace. That automatically makes MySpace as "Emo Heaven"

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• BamaStangGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by ManagerJosh
    Sorry, but I couldn't resist...

Careful where you point that thing Brent..you might end up like this guy....

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,615152628,00.html
    In less than a year I will have my CCW and Beretta Cougar .40

If a person fires 4 shots into my car and just severs my middle finger, they are going to be in a world of hurt.

Leave a comment:

• BamaStangGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by MGM
    Doesn't mean the emo kids will avoid it

MGM out
    Doesn't mean you have to accept the emo kids as your friends either

Leave a comment:

• MGM
    replied
    Originally posted by SaN-DeeP
    huh.. its one of the 2nd largest dating portal in U.S. today..
    dealt for 500+ million $
    Doesn't mean the emo kids will avoid it

MGM out

Leave a comment:

• Kayn
    replied
    I agree with all of your comments on myspace.

I love it because it's GREAT band promotion.

Leave a comment:

• SaN-DeeP
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake Bunce
    Myspace scares me. I walk into the CS lab on campus and half of the screens are showing that site.

It also seems like the main use of that service is girls posting provocative pictures of themselves... or guys posting "cool" pictures of themselves. It seems fake somehow, and that annoys me.
    those are not fake

Leave a comment:

• HexOnxOnx
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake Bunce
    Myspace scares me. I walk into the CS lab on campus and half of the screens are showing that site.

It also seems like the main use of that service is girls posting provocative pictures of themselves... or guys posting "cool" pictures of themselves. It seems fake somehow, and that annoys me.
    It is fake, I guarantee that thousands and thousands of those profiles are made up with stolen photos, most likely guys pretending to be some super hot chick. I have a site similar to myspace, same features including custom profile editing and unlimited photos, only I delete profiles where I have no doubt the person is fake.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Sorry, but I couldn't resist...

Careful where you point that thing Brent..you might end up like this guy....

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,615152628,00.html

On the onramp, the man told police, the woman began to drive aggressively and sped up to pass the man. In doing so, she hit some traffic cones that gradually closed some of the southbound lanes, Snyder said.

Somewhere between 2100 South and 3300 South, the woman rolled down the window of her car and yelled at the man.

So he made an obscene hand gesture.

That's when she apparently fired four shots at the driver's side of the man's car. One of the bullets hit the tip of the man's middle finger on his right hand, severing it.

Leave a comment:

• harmor
    replied
    I just go there to play that pool game
    Can anybody get pool to work in FF?
    Last edited by harmor; Wed 26 Oct '05, 3:27am.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X