Clear All

Originally posted by MGM
    Doesn't mean the emo kids will avoid it

MGM out
    Doesn't mean you have to accept the emo kids as your friends either

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh
      Sorry, but I couldn't resist...

Careful where you point that thing Brent..you might end up like this guy....

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,615152628,00.html
      In less than a year I will have my CCW and Beretta Cougar .40

If a person fires 4 shots into my car and just severs my middle finger, they are going to be in a world of hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by BrentWilson
        Doesn't mean you have to accept the emo kids as your friends either
        That doesn't matter. The whole point is that they are a majority on MySpace. That automatically makes MySpace as "Emo Heaven"

MGM out

Comment

I would post mine but I don't even know any of you. LOL! MAybe one of the Vbulletin staff can dig up my first and last name and find it.

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
            That doesn't matter. The whole point is that they are a majority on MySpace. That automatically makes MySpace as "Emo Heaven"

MGM out
            Ok? I fail to see how that effects the usage of myspace... I use it and have no problems what so ever... I guess you can let a group mess up a whole site for you if you wish.. seeing how you are in now way in contact with them.

Comment

Originally posted by BrentWilson
              Ok? I fail to see how that effects the usage of myspace... I use it and have no problems what so ever... I guess you can let a group mess up a whole site for you if you wish.. seeing how you are in now way in contact with them.
              lol, I think you fail to see the point ... I'm just joking MySpace is fine and dandy, I just don't use it, so I make my excuse as the "emo kids" for fun

MGM out

Comment

like I said on the last page, I go there to play pool but with the sound on mute because those idiots are annoying with that laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
                  lol, I think you fail to see the point ... I'm just joking MySpace is fine and dandy, I just don't use it, so I make my excuse as the "emo kids" for fun

MGM out
                  lol ok... I missed it then

Comment

C'mon people playing Music on the front page is quite annoying. Those sites dont keep my interest for too long. Nobody wants to hear the music auto play
                    @[email protected]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X