text: I will be there for you,
    img: Flipping me the finger.

Comment

I cant stand MySpace... too many emo kids on there

MGM out

Comment

Har har, you all love it.

http://myspace.com/psychostick
        Pluh.com (random nonsense) - Psychostick.com (my stupid band) - Collectiveunderground.com (AZ local music site) - Evacuatechicago.com

Comment

Originally posted by MGM

MGM out
          Right on. I agree.
          "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
            Haha,

text: I will be there for you,
            img: Flipping me the finger.
            lol the flip off is a joke between a couple of buddies.. humor people! I do not go around flipping everyone off! Trust me.

MGM out
            I use it to keep find friends that have moved away to college and keep up with them. Found a few friends from a long time ago that I did not know where they were thanks to myspace.

It's not like myspace is forcing you to accept the emo kids into your friend list

Comment

Originally posted by MGM

MGM out
              huh.. its one of the 2nd largest dating portal in U.S. today..
              dealt for 500+ million $
              TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

Comment

Myspace scares me. I walk into the CS lab on campus and half of the screens are showing that site.

It also seems like the main use of that service is girls posting provocative pictures of themselves... or guys posting "cool" pictures of themselves. It seems fake somehow, and that annoys me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
                  Myspace scares me. I walk into the CS lab on campus and half of the screens are showing that site.

It also seems like the main use of that service is girls posting provocative pictures of themselves... or guys posting "cool" pictures of themselves. It seems fake somehow, and that annoys me.
                  Well like I said above it is going to be abused like any other service like this and it being the size it is just makes it seem that much more worse.

But you can make your own page how you like and then accept only the friends you want.

You can block messages from people not on your friendlist, moderate comments etc etc etc

Comment

I just go there to play that pool game
                    Can anybody get pool to work in FF?
                    Last edited by harmor; Wed 26 Oct '05, 2:27am.

Comment

Sorry, but I couldn't resist...

Careful where you point that thing Brent..you might end up like this guy....

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,615152628,00.html

On the onramp, the man told police, the woman began to drive aggressively and sped up to pass the man. In doing so, she hit some traffic cones that gradually closed some of the southbound lanes, Snyder said.

Somewhere between 2100 South and 3300 South, the woman rolled down the window of her car and yelled at the man.

So he made an obscene hand gesture.

That's when she apparently fired four shots at the driver's side of the man's car. One of the bullets hit the tip of the man's middle finger on his right hand, severing it.
                      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

It is fake, I guarantee that thousands and thousands of those profiles are made up with stolen photos, most likely guys pretending to be some super hot chick. I have a site similar to myspace, same features including custom profile editing and unlimited photos, only I delete profiles where I have no doubt the person is fake.
                        http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

those are not fake
                          TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

Comment

I agree with all of your comments on myspace.

I love it because it's GREAT band promotion.
                            Pluh.com (random nonsense) - Psychostick.com (my stupid band) - Collectiveunderground.com (AZ local music site) - Evacuatechicago.com

Comment

Originally posted by SaN-DeeP
                              huh.. its one of the 2nd largest dating portal in U.S. today..
                              dealt for 500+ million $
                              Doesn't mean the emo kids will avoid it

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X