Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Addie View Post
    I would NEVER pay! Its a rip of kinda.
    May i point out that piracy is a crime and that we will handle it as such?

That said, welcome to our web site and I hope you place your order soon. You obviously registered because you're interested - if you don't want to pay: you can't have it. Quite simple.

Comment

I really liked the plug-in system and once 3.5 gold came out I bought it and converted from phpbb. I only use one plug-in though. :-) I was just tired of hacking up my old phpbb board to get what I wanted. Upgrades became a real pain.
      DMCTalk.com forums - For DeLorean owners and enthusiasts.

Comment

I bought vBulletin for the same reason I bought IPB: I really enjoy using both systems. I found vB to be very good value for the money, and it has a lot of nice stock features that require add-ons in other systems.
        Forums

Comment

This is an old thread .. I purchased vbulletin when i started having issues with UBB..
          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

I needed the captcha for guest posting. And I like the default layout. Will change the colors and ad a header to make it look better.

/jon

Comment

I Braught mine because when I was younger I always wanted it so when I brought out my Hosting company I decided to buy vB.

Comment

I Bought VBulletin Because It Is The Best Forum System Out There And Has The Best Features And I Have Allways Wanted To get It And When I Got The Money I Purchased It!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gronlund View Post
                  This is an old thread .. I purchased vbulletin when i started having issues with UBB..
                  You too, huh? O...And because Brad wanted me too.

Comment

I bought my vBulletin because the wBB-"scene" is getting worse more and more and because I don't really see a future in Woltlab's Burning Board 3...
                    And because I recently felt in love with vB's Admin Panel... I've never seen that many possibilities...

I'm just waiting for the right moment for my conversion - but when I have holidays I will do it...
                    Meow!

Please excuse my bad English.

Comment

I bought vB to make a awesome site, plus, the ACP is easy to use

Comment

I naven't already bought vbulletin, but I'm going to do it soon

Comment

Its the best forum software available in my opinion,it brings in a lot more members than any other hosts and its now my most successful forum

Comment

The looks, the feel and the admin cpanel.

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec44 View Post
                              I totally agree. It is a total waste of money if you have no long term plans for your forum, or don't have a clue on what kind of forum to start, or don't have a job yet to pay for your own stuff...
                              I don't feel i wasted my money when i got vbulletin and i tell you i really have no use for it but I liked it soo much that I just had to get a license. Is like one of those things that you don't need but you gotta have
                              Arcade.gs Game Site!

Comment

I liked everything about vB. It is also more professional then other boards out there.
                                last + blue = lsatblu

Tales Otaku Admin - Tales Forums Admin

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X