Welcome KirbyDE to the vBulletin Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Kirb! I mean Andreas (Can we just call ya Andr&#233
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by MrNase
      Let us all welcome KirbyDE to the team!

I've been using many of his hacks/mods/plugins and I think he is one of those who deserve their position in the team.

There were some nominations I was not happy about but I fully agree on Jelsoft's newest decision!
      What nominations
      Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Congrats Andreas. Oh well, I guess that means I can't ask you to update the hack you did for us (World AIDS Campaign) to 3.5
        Cause change

Comment

Ah what a good news. Welcome to the team and congratulations on your promotion, Andreas. I'm pretty sure you'll make a good name for vBulletin & the Jelsoft crew.
          Metal Gear Forums - Discussion on the popular series of computer and console stealth-based games.

My Mods: Coming Soon | My Tutorials: Coming Soon

Comment

Congrats. Now how many VB Devs are on the team now?

Comment

Congrats Kirby It really is going to take a while for me to stop calling you Kirby... You'll have to live with it for now ;P

Comment

Originally posted by Paul M
                What nominations
                There were no public nominations, so he's talking thin air.

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas
                  Thanks guys

I really enjoy being part of the team and I hope it will work out well.
                  Welcome aboard buddy, it is great to see the dev team grow and I have been watching you for quite a while and you've done nothing but help so far. I am looking forward working together with you.

Comment

Well done getting the job and on all the work you did that influenced your colleagues decision!

Comment

Congratulations Kirby, i guess you won't have much time for vb.org now.
                      Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
                      Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Originally posted by Mac Write
                        Congrats. Now how many VB Devs are on the team now?
                        I believe, with Andreas, makes six in total.
                        Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

Congratulations. Godo luck.

Comment

Congrats Kirby! You get my seal of approval for spotting the memcache bug that plagued us
                            Kyle Christensen
                            PbNation.com - one of the biggest and busiest vbulletin forums on the net!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Well done Kirby

Hopefully we can see some of your useful Plugins become vB standard?

Chris

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X