Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[video] I Miss You Daddy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    To bad my speakers are broke.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Creepshow
      Yes but this thread was pointless, along with 99% of other threads you make on these forums.
      Wasn't pointless to me. **Shrugs**

      Comment


      • #33
        I think Creepshow is in a bad mood 2day....Lets not let him bother us

        God bless

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Dude111
          I think Creepshow is in a bad mood 2day....Lets not let him bother us

          God bless
          Not in a bad mood, just fed up with your random threads.

          God bless
          "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

          Comment


          • #35
            That reminded me that my life doesn't suck that bad after all.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Creepshow
              Not in a bad mood, just fed up with your random threads.

              God bless
              Then don't post in them or open them smart guy.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by BrentWilson
                Then don't post in them or open them smart guy.
                Agreed. The video was very touching.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by BrentWilson
                  Then don't post in them or open them smart guy.
                  Exactly.........

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Dude111
                    Exactly.........
                    Your other thread just got shut down.

                    Comment

                    widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X