X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [video] I Miss You Daddy

Very Very Sad..Well done

http://www.flashplayer.com/animation...vie.php#bottom
    Last edited by Dude111; Tue 18th Oct '05, 7:21pm.

Nice video.

I miss my Daddy too.

Thanks for posting.
    http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

oh my...
      ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

That was really sad.

Comment

So sad

Comment

Sad movie, I think Dude111 is just here to post vids, in all of his topic's there is allways a couple of links lol.

Comment

Song is DJ Sammy - Heaven Candlelight Mix which is a cover of a Bryan Adams song afaik.
              Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Yup your right Scott

It brings me to tears everytime i see it,it is so precious and reminds us all how life shouldnt be taken for granted...

God bless

Comment

Its actually DJ Sammy - Heaven (911 Mix) which is DJ Sammy - Heaven (Candlelight) with the little girls voice added, which is a slow version of DJ Sammy - Heaven which was originally made by Bryan Adams.

Have heard both Heaven and Heaven (Candlelight) before, but never the Heaven (911 Mix). It was really sad i must say... and the flash-movie didnt make it easier to keep the tears from coming...

Comment

Sad.

Comment

My school has played this every year at the Veteran's Day Assembly since like 98(rough estimation....def before 9/11 though..i think.). IT is played from the POV of a girl whos dad died in a war though. Sad, but after *counts*7 or so years it loses the intended effect.

Love of the song though.

Comment

Thanks for depressing me.
                        "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

That was touching and makes me appreciate my mom and dad more.

Comment

I think it makes us appreaciate everything more,im not sure.......

Comment

For some reason this didnt touch me at all.. I was just thinking why the person made this in the first place.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X