Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris M
    What do ya'll do?
    Hopefully not get attacked back as I go causing nuisance and havoc in the nearby town ........ Or I'll be in the pub
    What are the kids going as?
    Dunno - What kids?
    What are you going as?
    A disgruntled 20 year old with a bag full of eggs and flour
    Do you hand out candy?
    What's candy?
    Do you still trick or treat?
    I despise the whole notion of trick or treat - I throw stones at people who come anywhere near my door on halloween when I am in

Chris
    Good replies. If I didn't have to take the kid out, I would still be egging people and shooting them with my paintball gun. I'm still a kid at heart. Don't get old man!

Comment

Thank you, although your "Don't get old" statement came about 4 years too late - I am like a grandad when it comes to other kids who act like idiots

I only egg those kids; It's the only thing they understand

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Chris M
        Thank you, although your "Don't get old" statement came about 4 years too late - I am like a grandad when it comes to other kids who act like idiots

I only egg those kids; It's the only thing they understand

Chris
        On Halloween night, when I was sixteen, myself and two other friends were driving around town in my beater (old, crappy car). Anyway, we had a buttload of eggs and shaving cream...ready to cause some ruckus. We came around a corner and like fifteen hoodlums from the crap part of town jumped out from behind a bush and attacked my car with eggs, sticks, rocks, you name it. Seriously, it was like fifteen to three at this point. So I stopped and the biggest one (larger than me) says "get out". I said "If I get out, you aint' gonna like what happens". He said "get out punk". So I got out and took my Louisville Slugger (B-52 Bomber / Water-filled) softball bat with me. You should have seen the look on their faces. As I am chasing down three of them, seriously...beating them with this bat, I get tackled. Local cop. Dated my sister at the time (now, they are married). He says "What in the h-ll are you doing?" My answer "Beating the ***** out of these little punks".

He dropped me off at the end of my driveway. Ahhh ... connections. I miss the old days!

Comment

lol, some of you seem to have a knack for causing trouble... I'm sure there are better ways to have fun on halloween then to go around egging people's houses

MGM out

Comment

Every year I see this big van full of kids that hits up neighborhoods all around the city. They arrive in a neighborhood, stop the van, open the back doors, and kids pile out while the adults in the front seats yell at them to hurry up and get the candy. Scandalous.

Almost no one trick-or-treats in my neighborhood anymore.

Comment

Maybe I could do e- trick or treating. Where I send lots of emails to random people saying trick or treat give me money or I'll mail bomb you

Comment

Originally posted by free thinker
                On Halloween night, when I was sixteen, myself and two other friends were driving around town in my beater (old, crappy car). Anyway, we had a buttload of eggs and shaving cream...ready to cause some ruckus. We came around a corner and like fifteen hoodlums from the crap part of town jumped out from behind a bush and attacked my car with eggs, sticks, rocks, you name it. Seriously, it was like fifteen to three at this point. So I stopped and the biggest one (larger than me) says "get out". I said "If I get out, you aint' gonna like what happens". He said "get out punk". So I got out and took my Louisville Slugger (B-52 Bomber / Water-filled) softball bat with me. You should have seen the look on their faces. As I am chasing down three of them, seriously...beating them with this bat, I get tackled. Local cop. Dated my sister at the time (now, they are married). He says "What in the h-ll are you doing?" My answer "Beating the ***** out of these little punks".

He dropped me off at the end of my driveway. Ahhh ... connections. I miss the old days!
                Haha, reminds me of what happend to me. We were cruising around when around 20 or so guys jumped out, trashed the car, when we got out with our weapons of choice, these guys were attempting to slash the tires off my friends car and attempting to put it on bricks (trying to steal his 21" rims). There are 5 guys in the car including me, we were all out at this time, we had eggs, flour, baseball bats (we had practice earliar ), and one of my friends brought 3 cans of bear spray (from his dad's hunting kit)....boy did we have fun. We each got out own dose of bearspray (had rashes for few days).

Comment

I got beatup once.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce

I got beatup once.
                    That was you!?

MGM out

Comment

I don't normally do anything on halloween, this year i was thinking of something a little different like going like going on a halloween weekend or something. It depends what my wallet is saying though. If it's empty it'll look like i'll be going the pound shop to get some rubber fangs ... fake blood and a blastic mask AGAIN.
                      Computer Networking Forums
                      www.unlocked-networks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce

I got beatup once.
                        ROFLMAO

Comment

Me and my friends are going to Londonderry's Halloween Street Party and Fireworkd display. There we will split into two teams (Kamp Superhero's and Pirates) then the pirate team (headed by myself) will chase the other team through the night and have a "play" battle when we catch them. Gonna video tape the whole thing.... now to find that cutlass

Im probobly gonna get arrested

Comment

Working...
                          X