Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum owners: How many PM's do you get in a day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum owners: How many PM's do you get in a day?

For all you Forum owners: How many Private messages do you get in a day?
    Please provide the number of total members too.
    \

0... My forums are dead

Comment

Back when my forum was up, I'd get about 1-5 a day.

MGM out

Comment

maybe around 0.05 pms a day. members are around 7500 with ~200 to ~300 being online at the same time.
        selling kawaiiNation.com

Comment

Hardly much.

I only ever get PM's if i've just set something up or altered something.

Comment

I get about 10 in a week. My forums are dead really

Comment

You people who's forums are dead...how long have they been online for? whats the subject or theme of them?
              \

Comment

Originally posted by HUMMER
                2-3 pms a day and 5-7 mails a day asking how to register and stuff..
                That's the end of that!

Comment

1 PM a week in a bad week. I've been educating them to use the vBSupport hack or Feedback forum. Then again, even they are only used when something changes.
                  Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

I don't get any private messages, because I only have 103 members.
                    Forums

Comment

forum dead but i only got important info via pm that would be bad if it got to public. but forum topic is philosophy

Comment

You people who's forums are dead...how long have they been online for? whats the subject or theme of them?
                        My forums have been online for about 3 Months. The Subject is about gaming. I havent advertised that much really, I will be when I have the Home Page all up and running.

http://gamestomb.com

Comment

Total members on board = 88,980

Usually get about 12-15 PMs a day, and anywhere from 175-250+ emails daily. :\

Most of these emails are from visitors asking for tech support (regariding all areas - consoles, PC, VCD/DVD, etc to questions about the board)
                          Webmaster / Administrator
                          www.MegaGames.com
                          www.MGForums.com

Comment

I get on average about 10-20 PM's. It's nut!!! People whine, complain, questioning why I do this and not that, blah blah blah.
                            So Cal Sportbike forum - So Cal Moto - Kawasaki Ninja 250R Forum - Custom vinyl decals - Southern California camping forum

Comment

240 members and 0 pm's as far as what's going on with the forums. My pm's are the same as every one elses, simply member to member type ones .

Comment

Working...
                              X