Another Links Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Links Directory

Does anyone know of another Links Directory besides the one that vB advance has. I am fed up with the lack of support over there for this product and i am looking to replace my currrent links directory and all the rest of the products they make over there with another. I also want a Photo gallery and classifieds section for my forums.

Not sure of another link directory right off, though PhotoPost integrates with vBulletin last I recall, you may wish to check their website: http://www.photopost.com/

Comment

PhotoPost is a gallery script right? Not a links script?

Comment

I want to know this as well. Is there a free or open source link dir?
        Group Builder

Comment

Vbadvanced link directory support is definetly one of the best, not sure what problems you had.

For other open-source directories you can try PhpWebdirectory or topsites.
          TechArena - TechArena Community - News - Download - Video - Guide - Review

Comment

Problems resolved

Thanks to Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
              PhotoPost is a gallery script right? Not a links script?
              Yep - he was asking about a photo gallery as well, i wasn't aware of another link directory so I opted to answer the latter part of his question.

I had to double check the post myself, was rather tired yesterday .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X