Black and White 2 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black and White 2 Released

In America at least, dont know about the others.... after waiting 2 days after the original release date (the 4th), I was finally able to get it from Best Buy yesterday afternoon.

So far, it's an amazing game. I absolutely love the various new features, like how buildings are built, how to create armies, building roads, even training a creature is far more fun and less time-consuming than the first.

Only problems I've had with it so far are slight framerate issues but thats due to my video card. The other problems are sound issues that are really annoying. For example, I can't seem to hear my creature making any noises, even when hitting him or caressing him. And other sounds like villager sounds are really loud. There's also this really annoying heartbeat that no one seems to know what it does...

Anyways, anyone else get this game yet? What do you think?

MGM out

I played the first one. It was cool, but slow.

Comment

I saw it in the shops today.

I've got the first one, and I really didn't like it. It was really booring. >.>

Comment

It is good

Comment

I'm on the 5th land now... I'm still having fun and have not been bored like I was in the first game... I just love building huge cities and watching my enemy die from the inside out.

MGM out

Comment

The first B&W had so much potential, but it was absolutely horrible.

They took a great idea and screwed it up. Hopefully they learned from their mistakes and made this one reasonable.
            Webmaster / Administrator
            www.MegaGames.com
            www.MGForums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vile
              The first B&W had so much potential, but it was absolutely horrible.

They took a great idea and screwed it up. Hopefully they learned from their mistakes and made this one reasonable.
              I do agree, they butchered the first one... it was fun experimenting that first time, but then it just got tedious and boring.

MGM out

Comment

Can't wait to get my hands on it, it looks aweXome!

Comment

Black & White wasn't horrible, so I'd like to check 2 out, though I'm not sure if I'd buy it. May just hope my friend hates it (works at GameStop) and will give it to me .

Comment

Im waiting for it to be sent in (I got it for free on a special offer).

*aaaaah* november 2nd at latest. Please let it be sooner (pleeeeeease)
                    A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern"

Comment

i'll just stick to mario

Comment

Originally posted by zacksbrain
                        i'll just stick to mario
                        Mario is the worst thing to grace this generation's consoles since ET.

MGM out

Comment

I got home from work last night and thought i would give it a quick go, at 2am had to drag myself away from pc. First patch is out now as well

Comment

Originally posted by Martyjp
                            I got home from work last night and thought i would give it a quick go, at 2am had to drag myself away from pc. First patch is out now as well
                            Do note that if you install the patch, you'll have to start over as the save games are not compatible with v1.1. The patch is 109 MB and I have it on my pc, but I won't be installing it until I beat the game (I'm on the very last land now)

MGM out

Comment

I have B&W 1 and I really liked it but I got bored very fast.. I won't buy B&W 2 unless it's so cheap that I *must* buy it
                              That's the end of that!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X